EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Burnouts & Drifts

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

And now for something completely different ...

* You want a piece of this? C'mon!

70amazon.jpg

bredslad.jpg

* Booyah! I thought you knew! - Nobody ever looked at Grampa Bjork the same way again :P !

70burn.jpg

Dammit! That was a cool and funny picture too. Stinking inconsistant website.

• 2 Wochen später...

well, brake standing a big V8 car has been known to do that.

at 300 dollars a tire, those good years were meant to be lit like that right? just look at all that money burn!

BTW, i've seen a 454 HO under the hood of a volvo 240 before, so be careful.

they are impressively well engineered, and possibly the best closet performer out there.

No one expects them to be fast, and they are, and offer so much potential to be more so.

If they weren't front wheel drive, i'd have another 850 T-5R tommorow. The whole front transverse layout thing got too painful to work on, but that car was amazing.

And performance isn't that new to volvo, it's just now they are getting the image down.

Ha Ha! I tried to post that topless blue Volvo once, and it wouldn't post. That thing is a riot! I'll bet the Skylines' stay away from him, and he get's all the girls.

That M5 is off the chain!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kleinefisch,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...