EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW M3 CSL vs. other cars

cstavaru

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

hard to believe?

Ever wonder what would happen if BMW made an M3 with no compromises for comfort and style, threw out creature everything and just went for all out peformance? So did they, it's called CSL, and it was built to be the best.

• 3 Wochen später...

I have drive my CSL for 15000 km now and it just runs better every day. :D its a brand new experience and not like any other car i drived. This winter i shall improve the HP and get more carbon on the car and also new paint.

All 9 cars in sweden is grey, and thats boring. My is gone have the Lambroghini orange or the M3 phoenix yellow. I never gone sell this car, i shall park it in my livingroom when am done driving.

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo cstavaru,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
its a brand new experience and not like any other car i drived. This winter i shall improve the HP and get more carbon on the car and also new paint.

I don't think there is much you can do to make more horsepower out of that car, maybe a little, but not much. Not if you care about durability anyway. There is really no need to push the engine more.

If you want to improve the performance, focus on weight, and load that car even more with carbon fiber than it already is. Gladiator, are you even up to the task of pushing the CSL to the limits that it already has, or are you just bored easily?

Maybe he just wants an "uberCSL". Then, not even other CSL's could beat him at a light. And making a car lighter is obviously far safer than strapping more power to it. This makes the limits attainable with more safety, as long as whoever is putting on the carbon knows what they are doing.

I don't think there is much you can do to make more horsepower out of that car, maybe a little, but not much. Not if you care about durability anyway. There is really no need to push the engine more.

If you want to improve the performance, focus on weight, and load that car even more with carbon fiber than it already is. Gladiator, are you even up to the task of pushing the CSL to the limits that it already has, or are you just bored easily?

I just whant a car that no one else have :D , Step 1, 480 HP step 2, 700 hp.

I promise U that NO one Have a BMW CSL like that. Thats the point.

I also gone repaint the car to Phoenix Yelloow. Looking good against the carbon. I also changing the hood to carbon. Damn ist gone be a KILLER.

The firm thats doing the job its the best i Scandinavian. Have work with BMW for a long time. Give 2 years garanty also.

They also gone use the car for PR around europe. A prototype for tunig BMW M3 E46.

Maybe he just wants an "uberCSL". Then, not even other CSL's could beat him at a light. And making a car lighter is obviously far safer than strapping more power to it. This makes the limits attainable with more safety, as long as whoever is putting on the carbon knows what they are doing.

Its a matter of matematics, if U put on 10 kilos U must take away 10 kilos. And its recomended that U take away from the uper part of the car. ex the hood. Its importend that U have weight in lower part of the car.

My goal is that my CSL shall be ONE in a kind.

Hey, this is a cool bunch of badges people are popping up with :) .

Modified 700 hp. straight-six, with a 2 year warranty? Huh? Are you planning to charge it, because that just won't fly on that engine.

Anything like that just ruins the balance of a good car.

I just se that BMW have limits in developing a more greater car. I am just more creative :)

I live after one roule in private and professional life, BBD "bigger better deal". In that case U must use the limits.

Modified 700 hp. straight-six, with a 2 year warranty? Huh? Are you planning to charge it, because that just won't fly on that engine.

No, am not that stupid. This is not the first car in my creative collection. I dont spend money and not know what am doing. We have checklist so long that you fall a sleep reading it. :lol:

And we have experience here in Sweden to do this kind of work. One exempel is a BMW M3 E30 with a S14 2,3 l 4 cyl engine, the car have 746 hp, doing 9,76 sec in 402 meter, 240 km/h. He use the car every day.

Its just a matter og knowledge, network, money and dreams :lol:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...