EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The Enzo.....beauty or a beast.

Misterbroke

Empfohlene Beiträge

New here...forgive me because i didn't see any threads on the Enzo so i thought i'd ask the members opinion on this car. I absolutley love this car, i have seen it in the flesh and it is just a amazing piece of machienary. What are you opinions on the car?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i think it is a fantastic car. I don't particularly enjoy the styling of it, i feel for what it has, it should have a bit more straight-line, but in general, I am really impressed with it. If it gives us any indication of what the F60 will be like, there is the distinct possiblity it could outshine F40 and F50 as a performance car.

I saw one a few weeks ago at the circuit. It was parked very nice and the owner said he'd drive it in a trailer in half an hour. So I wanted to hear the thing and waited, if you look long enough at this car, you start to like the design.. Just like with the F50. Unfortunately it didn't start, the accu was gone :D:cry: .

too bad you couldn't hear it, i bet it sounds amazing (i've never heard one run). The F40 had immidiate drraw to it, you saw it and were in awe, the F50 was a very attractive car too, a bit odd looking, but after a seecond, once you figured the look out, you liked it. The enzo seems to be a bit overstyled. I am sure after long enough i'll like it, just not like an F40, or an F355.

Speaking from personal experience. Enzo looks childish and quite pathetic in pictures. Infact the concept and hand drawn sketches look laughable but when viewed in the flesh it is a very beautiful and well desgined car. I wasn't blown away by the interior but the exterior was a crowd pleaser. Everyone who laid their eyes on it had to stop, go past the crowd, and have a close look at it. It was magnet when it was shown. I am simply amazed by this car.

too bad you couldn't hear it, i bet it sounds amazing (i've never heard one run). The F40 had immidiate drraw to it, you saw it and were in awe, the F50 was a very attractive car too, a bit odd looking, but after a seecond, once you figured the look out, you liked it. The enzo seems to be a bit overstyled. I am sure after long enough i'll like it, just not like an F40, or an F355.

Well there is a long video somewhere on the internet of a yellow Enzo running a few laps on Monza, you can hear it good in that one. Imagine a stationary running 360 Modena and the Enzo sounds the same but with more RPM's. When driving it sounds not too great but not too bad either, just cool and typical.

thanks, i'll look for it. I bet driving one would be a blast. I wonder if my old man knows anyone with one. I should ask next time i talk to him.

Hell, I got to fly his freind's Cessna Citation X, maybe someon he knows will let me drive their Enzo?

Hell, I got to fly his freind's Cessna Citation X, maybe someon he knows will let me drive their Enzo?

Let's hope so...atleast someone should have the pleasure of driving one.

i talked to him. No one he knows has one. A freind of his has a F512TR, but doesn't even let anyone touch it, it is a beautiful car though.

Someday I'll get to drive an Enzo. It bothers me how few they are producing.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Misterbroke,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
enzo, nope, they sold 339 of them, they are still under production run to make the 339 they sold. i've heard nothing about if they're offering more at a later date.

But are they only producing those 339 and then halting production??...It would seem so.

Originally there was going to be produced 349 Enzos, just as there were of the F50. But a while after they showed the car they decided to build 399.

I think that the Enzo is an amazing car. A couple of weeks ago I were in Maranello and Ferrari were testing Formula one cars, and in my search for a good spot to look at the cars I saw a big room where they were repairing Ferraris and in there a red Enzo was parked. Just as my littlebrother and I were drooling over the car a yellow Enzo drove just by us and into the room. That was cool.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...