EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Headlights on E60 same as Opel Omega

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

So today I'm going for lunch with a co-worker and while walking down the street I see this Opel Omega parked with almost the same headlights as on the E60. They weren't exactly the same shape but looked very much alike. So while stareing at the lights the owner comes back, I asked him where he got the lights. He told me they came with the car, he ordered them as an option! Something about the Opel i Line, dunno what that may be.

Imagine, the so much hated headlights ripped from Opel! Very very shocking!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Opel is GM, i doubt there would be part sharing, which begs the question, since when does BMW rip anything off any one? They used to lead, now they follow Opel? I am challenging Bangle to a deul.

they don't. I promise there would be massive rage if a subcon did something like that.

I think bangle actually got his inspiration from opel. I think i am going to be sick. there goes my steak dinner.

• 2 Wochen später...

we are comparing the look and shape of the headlights on this opel to those on the upcoming BMW E60, if you remove the chrome trim from those on the E60, I think you'll see are stark resemblance between the two.

I see what you mean, but there obviously different lights. Kind of like comparing a Pontiac Grand Prix grill to the twin kidney grill, a passing similarity but obviously not the same.

BMW actually sued GM at one point because they thought the Gran Prix grill looked too much like theirs.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I saw one today parked outside, nexttime I see it I'll take a picture of it. In reallife they look remarkingly similiar, even more so because the omega has it's turnsignal on top and has wings.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...