EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Overall who is better: Lamborghini or Ferrari?

imported_felix

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

definately the Ferrari. Enzo is a race car, murcielago is highly overweight and lost the personality of a lamborghini. I guess that's what happens when you get eaten alive by volkswagen. In terms of the company and the product, I have to give the nod to ferrari.

• 3 Wochen später...

I would have to say Ferrari if only because they are more well rounded. One Lambo model compared to 1,2,3,4 etc. Ferraris'. You could probably find a Ferrari model your grandmother could drive, but grandma ain't driving no Lambo. :D

But really, Ferrari is a sportscar maker that happens to be exotic, Lamborghini is an exotic maker that happens to be good competition for Ferrari.

It's only natural for some people to" hate " one or the other. The raging bull started life as a rival to the prancing horse anyway. One of them is going to resonate with you more than the other.

My personal choice though has to be the big bad Lambo, I like their odd one out charictor, plus I'm a Taurus so I have to be with The Bull. :evil::P

for god sake, the the 456GTA is available with a 4spd automatic transmission!

ferrari is timeless elegance, the very essensce of performing automobiles, enzo ferrari was the father of the modern sports car, and his cars still carry the torch.

• 1 Monat später...

Lamborghini will always remain the ultimate supercar. From the gorgeous Countaches to the Diablos and the Murcielago and now the ever-so-gorgeous Gallardo. And let's not forget the ones that never made it, like Gallardo's would-be (or rather "would-have-been") predecessor, the Cala. Ferrari can kiss my ass.

keep up those comments and I'll kick it.

Gallardo and Murci are angular and unattractive, and in no way sexy. They look like some sort of deformed audi trying to be a lambo, oh wait, they are.

the diablo was amazing, countach a classic, the performance may be there, the feeling isn't.

they've lost the italian fire. They've become toy cars for people with tons of money, icons powered by the fire that the old lambos delivered. They used to be great. they died.

Ferrari still has it. Their cars are still just as soulful and wild, and still give the performance. Ferraris are icons that back it up.

I think you are too harsh, I don't care for the looks of the Murc and Gallardo either, but everything else is an improvement. Hopefully Lambo will get back in touch with its exterior. If the Murc had the Diablo's body, I don't think anyone will complain about Audi. Now that Audi is in charge, maybe we'll start seeing aluminum space frame, 800 hp turbo Lambos.

Still if you want a mid-engined V12 for less than 300 grand who else can you turn to?

Only thing I don't like about Ferrari is their owners, remind me too much of Harley enthuthists with more money.

Ferrari started off building race cars for the road, and still are right up to the Enzo. It is based mainly on F1 technology, just look at the front of it and see the similarities between it and a Ferrari race car.

Ferrari is always going to be better because they can put their racing know how into all of their cars.

Ferrari is a " massproducer " in spirit, there is nothing really special about their cars, even when they try to manufacture a mistique for them ( 400 some odd Enzos' and selected buyers - please :roll: . ) Ferrari is the McDonalds hamburger of the exotic car world. They have a wide model range because they are very concerned with being commercial. Lamborghini so far has two cars, and only because they are playing with Audi money. A Lambo will always be more rare and elusive, intriguing. And thats' what makes an exotic an exotic.

Agreed, Lambo didn't lose anything when it was aquired by Audi, it gained some practicality, and no one in their right mind can seriously complain about that. I love both Ferraris and Lamborghinis, I have both, and both are great. I have the Murcielago, and its isn't like the Diablos or Countachs, the power is harnessed better and is just as fun to drive as any other Lamborghini. And the Gallardo looks incredibly sexy, its exotic and in yellow, just looks great.

Boy, I could get so mad in response that there'd be blood and fire coming from my eyes. There's already smoke coming out of my ears. But I won't say anything in this case, because kleinefisch, LateNightCable, and tallwingedgoat have simply outdone me on that one. I couldn't put it into words more beautiful than what these three had to say. Thanks guys. And again, Ferrari can kiss my ass! :P

• 1 Monat später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...