EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

THE BEST TOP CAR LIST...

Lord of the Bugs

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello Everyone!

I love cars as bugs, so i decided to put my top 20 list.

If you agree with my choices please tell me and if you can, show any good picture.

1 Bugatti EB Veyron

2 Pagani Zonda C12 S

3 Mc Laren F1

4 Ferari Enzo

5 Mercedes Benz SLR

6 Cadillac CIEN

7 Lamborghini Murcielago

8 Porshe Carrera GT

9 Aston Martin Vanquish

10 TVR Tuscan

11 Bugatti EB 110

12 Spyker C8 Spyder

13 Jaguar XJ220

14 Hummer H2

15 Jaguar R Coupe

16 Lotus Elise

17 Hispano Suiza 21

18 Audi W16

19 Ford GT40

20 Ferrari Rossa

Well here they are...

To make this list I counted everything, from the design to the power.

Tell me some opinions, if you agree or not with me.

Hope to have answers.

Bye

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

definitely a good list, but i dont agree with the cadillac, and the hummer . however i have no clue on what could take its place. maybe a 575 maranello? f50? any of the lamborghinis. we should do a list of cars sport, luxury, SUV. i forgot about the tommy kaira. that thing is nuts.

If you want to place the Porsche Cayanne twin turbo in for the Hummer, that would be much more logical. You do realize that an H2, under the wanna be cool sheetmetal is little more than a Chevy Tahoe frame with a 3/4 Suburban rear end on it? The majority of the interior bits are sourced from the pontiac Aztek. I question that one. The cadillac Cien is a great car, the 750hp V12 is awsome, but I would have liked to see maybe a ford GT, or GT90 on there, perhaps a Koenigsegg CC or Lotec.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Lord of the Bugs,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...