EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My bros S7 pics....hehe

T88TurboStang

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

that is a beastly car.

They always look smaller with people next to them. An S7 used to look huge, and most of all, the Spyker C8 looks like a relatively nice sized car, wheras, i saw a picture of someone standing next to it, and its proportions mirror that of a go-kart.

Yeah you're right. The Spyker is almost 4.5 meters long and 1.9 meters whide. But on every picture it seems like a small car. The Mercedes Cl class is much smaller then that but on pictures it look like a very long car.

That's why you can enver be sure of a car before you've seen it :)

i know. a spyker has an unbelievable curb weight for its size. I couldn't understand how a steel spaceframe car as big an S7 looked could be so light. But once you know how small it is, it makes more sense.

It's not God. It's some dude God gave power to. That's Jim Carrie. And HE is the one who drives the S7. Definitely one of the ultimate cars, that S7. But not THE ultimate car. If I was gonna put any vehicle in the movie, I'd have Jim Carrie on a Dodge Tomahawk.

what?

a tomahawk is distasteful, worthless, and goofy, not even a car. goofy.

S7 is as close to perfect as can be come, i mean, there are 5-6 cars that are on this level built. dodge makes none of them.

• 3 Wochen später...

Not that great? I don't know, handling and acceleration are hard to best for the price. Plus exclusivity. Also, the 3 seat config you alluded to on the F1LM takes some getting used to. Anway, One on either side - pretty sinful for god.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo T88TurboStang,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...