EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

CL65 or SL 65 - duell without winner?

Tsar Kalojan

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

If SL get the same engine - it will be rellay a matter of personal choice? I don't think 400lb lighter weight will give a second more to dash from 0 to 100, right? - that's why I'm expecting some changes in SL's engine /not a great revolution ,of course/ Honestly, I'm waiting for a 650hp engine. Please, don't say that I'll be waiting for too long:-)))

• 3 Wochen später...

i'd love to see the geneva auto show. the best new cars all seem to come out there (either there, paris, or tokyo). I think the engine will be the biggest part of it.

i cannot believe how whiney some of you are. Knit picking over details on cars that you cannot afford. Personally I live in a neighborhood that you either drive a benz, bimmer or porsche. None of these cars are used to even half of their potential. I do believe that if you were to look at who drives half of these cars they are well to do soccer moms driving their kid to school. Basically i am under the impression that these cars only need to be so fast is so that the companies selling them can charge the hell out of their buyers.

Well if you wan't to take it in that direction. I live in a town where you either drive a Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, Bentlee, etc. I've even seen a EMI executive with somekinda classic car I've never seen before. Lots of big executives, artists and soccer players have homes here. Mick Jagger wanted to buy a house not far away from mine, for some reason that deal never fel through though.

Yes the mayority of soccer moms do have these cars but they usualy have a E500 or a CL500 nothing in the upper range. Our neighbour bought a S600 for his wife but after 2 months they got a smaller car, a Mazda MX5. I have never seen a soccer mom in a Mercedes AMG, BMW M or any other kind of tuned supercar. And as I said I do see Mercedes AMG, BMW M or Audi RS on a regular basis, it's like breathing.

Anywayz living in a rich neighbourhood doesn't mean jack, knowing what you are talking about does. We're all car lovers here and we all came here to discuss them. If we don't discuss them then what's the point in coming here?

Drop the "You can't afford it so you don't know about it" routine please.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...