EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

American Sport Classics

Tsar Kalojan

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

Have you seen the new GTO? Ugh! Blech! Sheer ugliness. Might have OK performance, at least. Actually it really doesn't look THAT bad, but it's much uglier than one would expect. Maybe Dodge should complete the "ugly" line-up and come up with a new Charger.

the GTO is modern, and is not THAT ugly, blande perhaps, but not like Aztek ugly. Performance is really good. I'd like to see ford bring over some aussie cars, like TS-50!

• 1 Monat später...

Actually, we're straying form the original question. Tsar Kalojan wanted to know which 70's model Dodge Charger or Pontiac GTO you would prefer, not concepts.

Did they even have GTO in the seventies? Well anyway, I would choose a Charger. Given my choice of year, it would be a '68 R/T with a good old 440. :)

The GTO is modern, and is not THAT ugly, blande perhaps, but not like Aztek ugly.

I honestly don't think the Aztek is that ugly. I know I'm alone on that opinion!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Tsar Kalojan,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...