EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Tsar Kalojan

American Sport Classics

Empfohlene Beiträge

Tsar Kalojan
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

What would you prefer? Pontiac GTO or Dodge Charger? Models form the '70s.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

The GTO.

C'mon, a charger is just a car next to a GTO. The GTO is a musclecar institution.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Have you seen the new GTO? Ugh! Blech! Sheer ugliness. Might have OK performance, at least. Actually it really doesn't look THAT bad, but it's much uglier than one would expect. Maybe Dodge should complete the "ugly" line-up and come up with a new Charger.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the GTO is modern, and is not THAT ugly, blande perhaps, but not like Aztek ugly. Performance is really good. I'd like to see ford bring over some aussie cars, like TS-50!

Soupy
Geschrieben

I would prefer to see something other than the grand prix body style, but it is somewhat original. I am impressed by the fact that they are putting a 350 under the hood though.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

I'd like to see the LS6 in there, or atleast a sport version with the LS6, the Z06 and CTS-V get it, why not the GTO?

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Actually, we're straying form the original question. Tsar Kalojan wanted to know which 70's model Dodge Charger or Pontiac GTO you would prefer, not concepts.

Did they even have GTO in the seventies? Well anyway, I would choose a Charger. Given my choice of year, it would be a '68 R/T with a good old 440. :)

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben
The GTO is modern, and is not THAT ugly, blande perhaps, but not like Aztek ugly.

I honestly don't think the Aztek is that ugly. I know I'm alone on that opinion!

Soupy
Geschrieben

Chargers were pretty cool, but there's just something awe inspiring about the letters G T O in the grille.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

or the fact that a GTO shook the garage when you started it. That always has done it for me.