EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Have you heard

Bugattisrking

Empfohlene Beiträge

you do know that the Veyron has fewer horsepower per pound than a Koenigsegg CCV8 right? Don't try to tell me a Veyron wil weigh 3,200lbs either. I don't buy it. Even straight aways, it won't be blow your mind fast, it will have cars like CCV8 nipping at it from half the price.

It is a car of excess. I could make a 10,000lb super suv with 5,000hp, 64 cyldenders, what goods it gonna do?

There is a sports car, and then there is a fast car. Veyron is a fast car.

• 5 Monate später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 74
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I admit that the zonda is faster than any Lambo out of factory without any modifications, but if I wanted to expend some extra money at my Vt, I think that results will be very similar or better than a Zonda.

Heyyy all Zonda lovers, last week I was in Tokyo, in a luxurious shop I saw a Zonda exposed inside the establishment. I just wanted to know why it was there, they answered me quite honestly, it was just to keep a good presentation for their exclusive clients. The Zonda is exposed in a dark cobalt blue, very nice but I prefer my GTO!!!.

sergioe34, understand what u be sayin, but dun get me started on ferrari...

ferrari aint a supa car maker no more, it a revenue maker, they release ferrari models like bats outta hell.

and if u r a tru lambo luva, aka ME! u will not hav feelings for ferrari becoz u know the story behind the 2 rivals...

btw, saman, where u get then anims? they cool... :)

My spellchecker had a helluva time tryin 2 decipher ur words and it broke so its impossible 2 read ur shit......DAMN U aErO_77 :D

can u please make it more....readable thanx

• 2 Wochen später...

sorry to dissapoint u guys, BUT a merc CL65 is NOT faster than the lambo, im sure we've establised that fact, however i feel it is neccessary to get this outragous opinion out of your mind...

--

Edit by GIR: if you can't find other ways to express your feelings I'd rather have you not post on this board.

--

peace and love to everyone else...

• 3 Wochen später...

CL65 quicker/faster than Murcielago? I doubt that. Some simple facts are that the Murcielago will comprehensively outhandle the CL65 on track because of it's inherent design. The CL65 is too tall with a high centre of gravity. The most important factor though is the weight. Ther CL65 weighs 2.0 metric tons, ie 2000kgs. The Murcielago is also a relatively heavy but it weighs 1650kg, that's a 400kg weight advantage! There's no way that an extra 24Kw and 350nm of torque can overcome that. Not forgetting the Lambo's 0-100km/h time of 3.7 seconds and 335-350km/h top speed.

As for the Zonda it's an awsome car, but the Lambo looks much much more handsome. The Zonda looks like a kit car by comparison. I know the Zonda is quicker (due to it's 200-300kg weight advantage) but the Lambo is also hugely fast, fast enough for me and most people I think.

i think it's the best supercar in production at the moment. Beautiful looks, performance and awsome build quality.

• 2 Monate später...
Have you guys heard that the Bugatti Veyron EB 16/4 has been doing cicuits against Diablos. Hate to tell you lambo lovers but the Bugatti Beat them.
is it just coincidence that ur in a lambo forum and ur saying that? anyway are u disin diablo's?? :evil::evil::evil::evil:
mate, (GIR) where did u get ur info

'Uum no, lambo is owned by Audi, Bugatti is owned by VW. ' lolz

btw, cant b bothered with long replies no more, jus wanted 2 say if u think a honda civic sounds like a sports car jus coz the xhaust has been changed u gotta b kidding me. obviously u dun know the difference between a 'civic' and a sportscar. lolz :D . a lambo dun just sound loud, it roars. a sports car is what u get if u want all this, not mod the exhaust.

'Lambo just wants pure power! I've seen Honda Civics sound like a sportscar, just by changing the exhaust. Making a car sound loud isn't a hard thing todo, making a car just right is.'

well said my son
Okay you need to really start listening. First of all we are saying that the Diablo is a great car, nothing against it. Second we are saying that he murcie is the worste car Lamborghini produced ever. Now try to understand this okay.

If you compare the numbers of the CL65 and the Murcie then you will see that the CL65 has more power and is faster.

Finally I don't think it is a good idea to insult a moderator.

a CL65 does 0-60 in 4.4, Murci does it in 3.8 thankyou my point proved
  • 2 Monate später...
If you compare the numbers of the CL65 and the Murcie then you will see that the CL65 has more power and is faster.

Also twin turbo the 6.0 diablo and then you see what performance you get!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Bugattisrking,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Diablo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
Those were quoted from PolarFox, Fox lives in the US. The US has a different power conversion system then the EU. Officialy we aren't even supposed to use HP, we're supposed to use kW because HP is a very relative term.

Horse Power yes, but the power of which horse? Not all horses have the same strength.

The average horsepower of an American horse is 26.1.

Also twin turbo the 6.0 diablo and then you see what performance you get!

Yeah u twin turbo that 6.0 Diablo and look at the price u get.

• 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago

Price: $273,000
    Miles Per Gallon: 9/13 mpg
    Curb Weight: 3638 lbs
    Layout: Mid-Engine/AWD
    Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
    Engine
    Type: V12
    Displacement: 6192 cc
    Horsepower: 580 bhp @ 7500 rpm
    Torque: 480 lb-ft @ 5400 rpm
    Redline: 7500 rpm
    Performance
    0-60 mph: 3.6 sec
    0-100 mph: 8.7 sec
    Quarter Mile: 12.0 sec @ 121 mph
    Skidpad: .90g
    Top Speed: 205 mph
    Braking, 60-0 mph: 122 ft
    Slalom Speed: 65.7 mph

• 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL 65 AMG

Price: $135,000
    Curb Weight: 4,751 lbs
    Layout: Front-Engine/RWD
    Transmission: 5-Speed Auto
    Engine
    Type: Twin-Turbo V12
    Displacement: 5980 cc
    Horsepower: 604 bhp @ 4,750-5,100 rpm
    Torque: 738 lb-ft @ 2,000-4,000 rpm
    Redline: 5,950 rpm
    Performance
    0-60 mph: 4.2* sec
    0-124 mph: 13.3** sec
    Quarter Mile: 12.7 sec @ 115 mph
    Top Speed: 155 mph (limited)
    Top Speed Unrestricted: 225mph* (claimed)

* Mercedes-Benz claims

**Test driven claims.

Yeah u twin turbo that 6.0 Diablo and look at the price u get.

The price of anything in this league is the cost of a house, so it is not a great consideration. CL65 is just another Benz, but a good twin-turbo Diablo is comparitavely a pretty sound investment.

CL65, SL65 - oh, so many Benzs', who cares anymore? :roll: :wink:

The price of anything in this league is the cost of a house, so it is not a great consideration. CL65 is just another Benz, but a good twin-turbo Diablo is comparitavely a pretty sound investment.

CL65, SL65 - oh, so many Benzs', who cares anymore? :roll: :wink:

True, even if u could twin-turbo a Civic it'd still prolly cost an arm and a leg.

Never cared bout Benz in the 1st place i think they suck for the money u pay 4 them.

• 6 Monate später...
i know wot u r talkin about but the murcie is a top car no matter what u say. did u own one? unless u have u can't say. even though i live by diablo, they are not recognized by their handling ablities so how can u say that its the 'worst lambo up to date@!?!' wtf! seriously u must b joking, oh hang on, ur a merc fan, no wonder. the mercie has improved steering , lower cetre of mass, smarter electronics etc... i duno where u pull ur info from. also, im not sayin its the fastest car on the planet, the diablo still has it covered.

also, if u knew, lambo is owned by vw now so of course its gona be influenced with other style and tech! its still a sexy car but not as near as much as the diablo.

also, if im talkin lambo, and sayin 1400bhp+, ur gona now that this motor wud was gona own. i can't tell u those figures coz it woz a brief article i read so no luk :( and no, a lambo motor that was designed like that wud not last a short life time i gareentee u.

of course i know a car is not only about numbers. although i cant help it, i am in2 figures. and figures tell u alot. but 2 get the full effect obviously u need 2 drive the beast and c how well it performs. although, i hav not myself driven one YET, i have spoken to many UNBIASED (<--key word) opinions and hav been told that both the diablo and mercie are worx of art. if u want sound...dont even talk 2 me about that, the sound a lambo pulls makes any merc sound like a pipecleaner blown its nose.

i agree with u that a car is a personal thing, and i , am just expressing MY

point of view. u do not have to like it. hell, do u not even hav to read this. but my mind has unvoluntarily made its mind up the first time i saw a pik of a countach about 14 years ago with a naked chik lyin on the hood. and thats wen i gasped, and said i want one of those wen i grown up! (actually both :) ) from then on, things got beta with the diablo and now i am hooked for life.

im very passionate about lambo's, i duno y, its jus this feelin in me that tightens up if sum1 tries 2 diss, so i will fight 2 the death :) and it is true that u say not 1 car is the best, because there will ALWAYS be another car that does at least sumthing better.

also, im guessing ur an older guy, coz any sane young person, wud buy a lambo if they had enuf $$, not wen they didn't know what to do with it.

im not dissin merc here, i know they r gr8 cars, its just that they dun appeal to me, coz lambo has ruiend me! :) mercs styling aint that flash, its a more conservative "business man" look and feel to it. where as lambo has the more, agressive, sporty, sharp, incredibly fast and sexy sleek look about it words cant describe.

just put it this way, if there were a group of chix hangin by, and u were in ur merc CL65 or Zonda, and i was in my deep purple or blak Diablo SV, i wud hav them all over me in seconds. no chik wud think twice about the merc. also, coz the lambo (is/was) an italian made car, that just puts the cherry on the cake coz u gota no its well made. same goes for merc , bein a german car and all. im 1/2 italian & german afterall so i am a lil biased... heh

you are darn right,i share you opinion all in all,like you my love too Lamborghini has grown uninterrupted and i don t know,but this love too LAMBORGHINI is still growing and this love will never stop,I am sure! :-))!
Well I don't know what you're doing on this thread then cause we are discussing Murcie vs. Zonda here. Nobody ever siad anything about the Diablo untill you brought it up.

And the 0-60 time is correct. Funny because the Lambo site sias that the Murcie has a 0-60 of 4.2. Even tho it has a manual gear and a lighter body and a bigger engine, it just takes of .3 secs fo the CL65's time? Wow, good going.

That s wrong,because,the acceleration up too 60 mp h ,is 3.8 seconds,that was detected!

Furthermore i want to say that the acceleration is very important,but the feeling you exerience while accelerating is much more important.it´s shit when you have,even when you have a faster car than a Lamborgini,no passion too it,furthermore when not pure adrenalin streams your body.thats the important thing i wanna say,Lamborghinis are fast enough,i mean,its not important to be more powerful,the drive-feeling is the importanst thing. O:-)

Here are REAL results from a Diablo 6.0 racing a new Mercedes Cl65 from a member of my forum, this is in hsi words, not mine:

Saturday night, My Fiance and I had gone out for dinner with my family to celebrate our Engagement (Took place in Poland January 1st), I off course had to take out the Diablo.

We had left the Italian Restaurant at around 10:30 PM and were heading to a local club for a night of dancing and a couple drinks, nothing outrageous. I mentioned to Zuzanna, if she fancied stopping by the local car cruise hangout, many of my friends are usually there on a Saturday night & I though it would be a good way to let everyone know of our engagement. She was up for that, so off we went.

As soon as I pulled in, the crowd walks over to get a good look at the car, as well as my Fiance, (damn she was smoking)! One of the guys asks "Hey you wanna run a Mercedes tonight Kurt, I said no, I'm just out having a night on the town with the Lady, I asked what kind of Merc was it anyway, It's the New CL65 V12 Twin Turbo, Damn, I knew that car was VERY fast. I looked at Zuzanna & she said, go ahead, i was quite surprised at her enthusiasm :-)

I said to the owner, you fancy going from a 30 MPH roll, and he said sure. So off we went.

We lined the two cars up on the local high speed test track, 7 miles of 4 lane hwy. I slowed down to 30 mph, shifted into 1st gear, the Merc pulled up next to me, gave the two thumbs up motioning he was ready, on 3 honks of the horn, we had agreed to go. I had to honor of this. One two three, I hit it.

I was in the power band @ 30 MPH in 1st gear, I had to be, with that Merc putting 730+ Ftlbs Tq. down, I needed it. I was expecting him to jump me out the hole, but nope, I shifted @ 7200 RPM into 2nd, damn car is so loud, it was screaming, My Fiance was just focused on what was in front. The Merc was still out of sight, actually, I could see his Headlights in my rear view mirror. I kept waiting for this car to start pulling on me, I pulled 3rd gear, stayed in it up to 7000 + rpm, then shifted into 4th stayed in it for a few seconds and then let off, by this time, I could clearly see the Merc, he was about 2 cars back.

we lined up again for round 2, this time though, it was a 3rd gear punch, i hit it again, i was expecting the Merc once again to come round me, with that kind of TQ. the car makes and been in 3rd gear already traveling @ 70 MPH, the weight becomes less of a factor, but even so, the Diablo stayed in front up to the top of 4th, maybe pulling 1 car length.

Both wins went to the Diablo

I headed back to the local hangout and met up with the Merc owner, he was VERY surprised to have lost, in fact, he told me he had owned a Diablo 6.0 before & said that my car was a lot faster than his one, they asked if they could see the motor, so i opened up the hood & they looked everywhere for the hidden nitrous, looking under the fender wells the whole nine yards, they were sure i had sprayed them. I told them there is no NOS on there (There isn't) but i;m not sure if they believed me.

A great night, The Diablo earnt a whole new level of respect with the local car guys, beating up on the mac daddy of Mercs too.

Kurt.

Here is also video of him racing a modded Fbody that has run low 11's right around 125mph:

http://www.inductionperformance.com/newvideo/HAVOC_VS_Diablo_VT_6.0.avi

And then there is video of him around racing and beating a 560hp Z06.

Allan

• 1 Jahr später...

duncan1988 I got you beat on agreeing with aErO_77. I agree so much I bought the car and got a hot little Chicano to model her. Although the pic that influenced me was a poster of a gal with a rose behind a Countach. Lost the poster si I had to try to make a few of my own.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...