EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Have you heard

Bugattisrking

Empfohlene Beiträge

mate, (GIR) where did u get ur info

'Uum no, lambo is owned by Audi, Bugatti is owned by VW. ' lolz

btw, cant b bothered with long replies no more, jus wanted 2 say if u think a honda civic sounds like a sports car jus coz the xhaust has been changed u gotta b kidding me. obviously u dun know the difference between a 'civic' and a sportscar. lolz :D . a lambo dun just sound loud, it roars. a sports car is what u get if u want all this, not mod the exhaust.

'Lambo just wants pure power! I've seen Honda Civics sound like a sportscar, just by changing the exhaust. Making a car sound loud isn't a hard thing todo, making a car just right is.'

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 74
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Yes if you'd watched the complete video with audio you would have known that the Zonda is slower in the corners because the Zonda is lighter and can't put down too much counterweight for all that power so you have to go slower. The murcie however is AWD, it's not really fair to compare the handeling of a AWD car to a non AWD car as AWD cars are more stable.

what he is tryin 2 put in blak & white is zonda is no good in corners. thank you.

mate, (GIR) where did u get ur info

'Uum no, lambo is owned by Audi, Bugatti is owned by VW. ' lolz

Yup, I thought Audi had bought Lambo, I was wrong I admit it, whooty rhoo. Have a party.

btw, cant b bothered with long replies no more, jus wanted 2 say if u think a honda civic sounds like a sports car jus coz the xhaust has been changed u gotta b kidding me. obviously u dun know the difference between a 'civic' and a sportscar. lolz :D . a lambo dun just sound loud, it roars. a sports car is what u get if u want all this, not mod the exhaust.

'Lambo just wants pure power! I've seen Honda Civics sound like a sportscar, just by changing the exhaust. Making a car sound loud isn't a hard thing todo, making a car just right is.'

Nexttime I see that car I'll make a recording of it for you. Anywayz take off the endsilencer of your fathers car and see how loud it suddenly becomes. What I was trying to say, and once again you didn't get, is that making a car have any sound is easy, making a car have just the right sound is a lot more difficult. Just like making any car is easy, just slap on a few parts together and you have a car, but making just the right car is alot more difficult.

what he is tryin 2 put in blak & white is zonda is no good in corners. thank you.

Yes and I was just explaining why this is. Try reading the posts and understanding what it sais.

actually, the massive weight difference between the two works to the advantage of a zonda driver, if driven correctly, you can slip more easily in and out because you have less inirtia to redirect. A murci may have awd, but i think a zonda is capable of being driven just as well.

Yup, I thought Audi had bought Lambo, I was wrong I admit it, whooty rhoo. Have a party.

Nexttime I see that car I'll make a recording of it for you. Anywayz take off the endsilencer of your fathers car and see how loud it suddenly becomes. What I was trying to say, and once again you didn't get, is that making a car have any sound is easy, making a car have just the right sound is a lot more difficult. Just like making any car is easy, just slap on a few parts together and you have a car, but making just the right car is alot more difficult.

u do that, haha. i dont care how a puny civic can sound like, get over it, its a civic. no, once again U dont get it, what ur tryin to tell me is a lambo makes just any sound and that lambo's r easily 'slaped' together'. go jump m8. id seriosly reconsider the thought that u know what ur talking about. wake up. ur even more biased than i am. had enuf of ur lousy opinions. btw, mercs suk.

Yes and I was just explaining why this is. Try reading the posts and understanding what it sais.

well if u had 1/2 a clue, i hav been reading the posts and comprehend so much as u dont know squat.

actually, the massive weight difference between the two works to the advantage of a zonda driver, if driven correctly, you can slip more easily in and out because you have less inirtia to redirect. A murci may have awd, but i think a zonda is capable of being driven just as well.

well, hello! who has driven both cars here and can talk from experience truly. the key words, 'IF driven correctly'. so what, is it hard 2 drive this poor excuse for a billy cart? u see, u only think a zonda is capable of bein driven beta, and that is no good 2 any1. i could preach a Datsun is betta than a McLaren F1, as if they'd buy it...also y do u keep comparing the murcie? we still know the diablo is the fave...

u do that, haha. i dont care how a puny civic can sound like, get over it, its a civic. no, once again U dont get it, what ur tryin to tell me is a lambo makes just any sound and that lambo's r easily 'slaped' together'. go jump m8. id seriosly reconsider the thought that u know what ur talking about. wake up. ur even more biased than i am. had enuf of ur lousy opinions. btw, mercs suk.

Sighs, you know you are one of the biggest hardheads I've ever seen. The Murcie is one of the worste cars Lambo has ever produced, get over your self.

If merc sucks so much, then how come the CL65 is faster, more powerfull and comfortabler then the Murcie? according to your logic the more power an engine has the better the car.

well, hello! who has driven both cars here and can talk from experience truly.

Funny, can you talk out of experience? Have you ever driven a Lambo? or a Zonda?

I second the notion from GIR.

A CL65 is a superior car to a murcielago. A murci is junk next to a diablo.

You are talking about it being too hard to drive a zonda. A zonda is a very complex handling performance car. perhaps you wouldn't know how that goes?

I second the notion from GIR.

A CL65 is a superior car to a murcielago. A murci is junk next to a diablo.

You are talking about it being too hard to drive a zonda. A zonda is a very complex handling performance car. perhaps you wouldn't know how that goes?

i think u got it mixed up mate, or is the alzhiemerz kiken in, must b. ur an 80y.o grandpa like GIR. if u knew the difference from ur face and ur butt, maybe then u cud speak, otherwise, shut it coz u leavin a stench.

go drive ur pissy cl65, with ur drink holders and 10 saftey bags 2 help stopin ur break a nail durin a prang. i say it 2 u know, and ill say it 2 u again freak, a diablo & murcie kik the livin shit outa the poor excuse of a car u call it. tell me, can a cl65 pull 0-62mph in 2.7 or even 3.3. is it faster round corners, and dun give me this counterweight crap. and also, is it a hed turner like the diablo has and always will b? lolz.

Okay you need to really start listening. First of all we are saying that the Diablo is a great car, nothing against it. Second we are saying that he murcie is the worste car Lamborghini produced ever. Now try to understand this okay.

If you compare the numbers of the CL65 and the Murcie then you will see that the CL65 has more power and is faster.

Finally I don't think it is a good idea to insult a moderator.

Okay you need to really start listening. First of all we are saying that the Diablo is a great car, nothing against it. Second we are saying that he murcie is the worste car Lamborghini produced ever. Now try to understand this okay.

If you compare the numbers of the CL65 and the Murcie then you will see that the CL65 has more power and is faster.

Finally I don't think it is a good idea to insult a moderator.

i hav listened and understand ur views, polax stats diablo is the same as murcie so what u on about. secondly i admit the murcie is NOT AS good as the diablo although it is a fine car.

ok, if u compare diablo to the cl65, u will see the diablo is faster

also, i dun care if polar is the pope, i dun giv a damn if i get kiked off, ive aired my opinion

Actually here's a little bit more numbers for you:

5.4L 60 Degree V12

SOHC 36V layout

Twin turbo and intercooled

Curb weight of 4,850lbs

5 spd autobox

Slated to press 602hp @ 5,600rpms

790ft/lbs of torque at 2,200rpms.

Yes yes. 790ft/lbs (or 1000nm) at 2200 rpm and 602hp at 5600rpm. Lemme see a Murcie do that.

Actually here's a little bit more numbers for you:

5.4L 60 Degree V12

SOHC 36V layout

Twin turbo and intercooled

Curb weight of 4,850lbs

5 spd autobox

Slated to press 602hp @ 5,600rpms

790ft/lbs of torque at 2,200rpms.

Yes yes. 790ft/lbs (or 1000nm) at 2200 rpm and 602hp at 5600rpm. Lemme see a Murcie do that.

ill say it for the last time GET OVER THE MURCIE!!! ffs. i am a diablo man. how thick r u. also where is the 0-100 time? or is was i correct???

Well I don't know what you're doing on this thread then cause we are discussing Murcie vs. Zonda here. Nobody ever siad anything about the Diablo untill you brought it up.

And the 0-60 time is correct. Funny because the Lambo site sias that the Murcie has a 0-60 of 4.2. Even tho it has a manual gear and a lighter body and a bigger engine, it just takes of .3 secs fo the CL65's time? Wow, good going.

• 5 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Those were quoted from PolarFox, Fox lives in the US. The US has a different power conversion system then the EU. Officialy we aren't even supposed to use HP, we're supposed to use kW because HP is a very relative term.

Horse Power yes, but the power of which horse? Not all horses have the same strength.

the name horsepower is a deceptive name. It is just as scientifically sound and absolute a value as the kilowatt.

1 horsepower = work to move 330lbs 100ft in 1 minute at 100% efficiency.

It was derrived by Watt (the man for whom the unit was named). He looked at mine horses, figued on average they could move the equivalent of 22,000lbs 1ft in 1minute (or 220lbs 100ft in 1 minute) each. Since the mine horses were small, he multiplyed this by 1.5 to get the basis for the horsepower, 330lb 100ft in 1 minute.

You can simply calculate the horsepower of an engine by multiplying its torque in pound-feet by the number of rpms that torque is created, and dividing this number by 5,252 (don't make me explain how we get to 5,252, it takes a while).

Anyhow, lets say an engine generates 200lb/ft of torque at 6,000rpms, that would be 228.5hp.

Easy huh?

(PS. My experience seems to tell me that for some reason, european horses tend to work a hell of a lot harder than american and japanese horses - on average. The bavarian horse seems to be the hardest working of all.

• 2 Wochen später...

I don't see how the Veyron EB 16/4 could be very fun to drive, that is a big concern right? Who wants to buy a hugely expensive car thats only good for straightaways?

I think that is really the Veyrons only advantage.

I don't see how the Veyron EB 16/4 could be very fun to drive, that is a big concern right? Who wants to buy a hugely expensive car thats only good for straightaways?

I think that is really the Veyrons only advantage.

maybe u r right but i am agreeable to pay much more money on my car to beat what ever is on the roads!even the mclaren :P

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...