My Friend got an ENZO

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 89
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

that is impressive.

the people in that picture look way to close to the enzo.

If i had an enzo and people were that close staring at it - they'd be in serious risk of bodily harm.

some fool hit my jaguar with a set of skis, and I chased him halfway across stowe.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo sAmAn,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

wow, that's impressive. sitting a million dollars of cars in your front yard. i don't know about that whole plan.

too many neighbors would come up and drool on them. even worse, some kid might try to skateboard on one.

I don't believe this. I've heard of kids driving M3s, and F355s, but an Enzo? :lol: I just don't believe it. Unless this kid is the Prince of some oil rich nation, its not possible. The Enzo is a 1.25 million dollar supercar.

again, who would cover this? It is no kid's car. I promise. Trust me. Kids who have rich people cars find that their rich people cars get keyed really fast.

who wants to see an enzo get keyed. better yet, who can afford to have the paint fixed every other day.

it isn't practical for some kid to have an enzo. it just doesn't work.

Your friend wouldn't happen to be Andrew Menasce, would he?

Because he posts in www.supercars.net and is true that his father got an Enzo. He even posts the same pics on that web.

ya he is a member of supercas too,and he is not a kid...he is 22 years old,his father works in Telecom,in USA...so he is rich :)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...