SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My Friend got an ENZO

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 89
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Nobody can be sure if this is true or not. I met somebody recently who is one of these guys. His father lives in a mansion in florida. In just his Ferraris, he has a 550, testarossa, modena, spyder, f40, and of course, enzo. Of course, some may say that I am also lying, but I wouldn't make it up for no reason like that. Anyway, you can't be sure that its fake because of the M3s. This guy was willing to spend another $200k for a spyder after he already an an modena! They are basically the same thing. The cameras could be there because he could have just gotten it. If your neighbor just got an enzo, I bet you'd be there taking pics. The garage is true, I'm sure they wouldn't leave all those cars in the street like that. I hope I have showed that these people do exist, and it is possible, but you don't see them too often.

it is not a car parade..... no garage in sight, hmm?

oh and btw all you people saying that daddy handed him the keys, HE HASN'T DRIVEN IT! he's driven the F40, but not the enzo yet.

img didn't work, i'll post it somewhere else and get the link

1475437-996%20911%20Turboa.jpg

From the photo, they have a modest garage big enough only for a single car. And they like to store their Special K breakfast cereal in there too - high fiber :) .

What do Nasdaq and Verizon have to do with this?

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo sAmAn,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Wochen später...

If all this stuff about a Verizon executive owning these cars is true, it just points to how messed up that is. Verizon's top six people have netted 400 mil or more in the last four years, and still, the " little people " never know when they might be layed off next. Someday those executive pricks will get whats coming to them - and it won't be another Ferrari.

Boy I'm glad I'm self-employed.

speaking as a member of a family where 2/3 people are corperate executives, i will tell you, as idealistic as it is that they well get their just deserves, it never happens. ALl they get is more toys, it's true. You don't realize, they all think it's a big game. The system is set up to protect them, it works very well. Every easter the governor stops by our banquet, trust me, corperate execs own this country.

Well it's getting better, a lot of those people are getting the book thrown at them, if they get caught for serious stuff, no matter how powerful. Who could forget the Enron fiasco? One of those guys shot himself. And Martha Stewart's CEO pal, Weisack or somebody or other - 7 years in the bunky bin I believe.

" Bunky bin " - ha, I like that one. I just made that up.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...