EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Speed Shift and Touch Shift

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 3 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Speed-Shift is a system where there are two buttons behind the steering wheel up on the right and down on the left ... i have this on my car. Then there is touch shift (Sequentronic) which makes the clutch superflous and all u need to do is nudge the gear lever to change gears ! I dont like any of these systems putting the car in Drive and kicking down is the best i find :D:P

i test drove a porsche with the manuamatic shifted by paddles on the wheel, and found as a native stick shift driver, I liked doing it better in my audi with the tiptronic on the shifter. all it does is bully the transmission around into gears. If you have to have an auto, it is a nice feature.

• 4 Wochen später...

Personally, I favor manual transmissions, with a clutch pedal and all. I think that it's too bad that Mercedes doesn't employ manual transmissions in their upper end cars.

I agree fully, I don't think that they should not have auto transmissions, I'm just saying that they should offer manual as an option, for those who enjoy a bit more excitement.

Well, yes and no.

I'm not familiar with the specific transmission that employs, on some newer ones, you can get a new transmission control chip and neccesary interior switches (shifter) to make it work.

THere is although the distinct possibility that you may need a new transmission to employ this feature.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...