EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

American driver bowin down to porsche drivers...

T88TurboStang

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hey eveyrone, i know i am a mustang american dude, and i should not belong here, but i am just here to say that you guys kick major ahss. I think porsche is the most insane company out there along with audi, mercedes, and bmw. YOu germans are crazy.

I was driving one day, and i rolled up to this yellow GT2 porsche. Well me not being scared at all since i almost have 600 rwhp in my stang, i thought this would be a little fun to literally give the Porsche driver a run for his money....22k vs 150k....! Well we both took off, and OMG he had me of the line, i waited till my single T88 to spool up and once it did, it took me to about 80 mile per hour to literally pull a car length on that fuvker, i must say the thing stock out of the factory had me pretty freaken good. With the rear motor, 456 hp twin turbo, lightweight two wheel drive bastard is ungodly fast.

I want to here in front of all of you BOW DOWN, and kiss the feet of all porshce drivers, you really invested in the best!!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
I think you can upload the video to the site, T88. I'd like to see this too. Also, would you mention the stats on your 'Stang again?

ITs a

sean hyland long block,

-billet rods, pistons, lobe cams, titanium valve springs, frpp fr500 heads, fully built motor, cost me 6gs for that beyatch,Hooker ceramic coated long tube headers, Bassani X pipe w/cats and cat-back system, Steeda pulley's, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, KB Matrix system, drive shaft saftey loop , Pro 5.0 shifter, MM caster/camber plates, Canton oil pan, Autologic custom chip, Superior 31 spline axles and Eaton posi rear.

-i was originally going with a T76 turbo, but i opted to go with T88 becuase i thought the lag was too bad, so the 76 would be better, but the motor and the torque of it, the T88 would do just fine. It is a single Turbo. but the fun part of it is the HOGANS direct port intake manifold.

-T56 6 speed tranny, aluminum driveshaft, 31 spline axles, rear panhard bar, 410 gears, (fun suspension goodies)

-bilstein shocks struts, rear control arms, sway bar and end link kit, etc, etc.....

When i first was driving the car, i dynoed it around 460 rwhp, and 488 rwtq. This was on a moderate amount of 12lbs of boost. Lalty, i have bumped it to around 17-19 psi depending on what my chips selfprogramed boost link will allow. But when i ran the highest boost i could for now, i ran somwhere in the 593 rwhp, and 570 rwtq. I dont konw why my torque peak was so low, but i am hopin with a one more dyno tune, i can fix it. A dyno jet got me lower numbers than the other dyno.

I have a video of when i first got it done, it is just me drivin by the camera. I want to go to local drag strip, and hopefully my buddy can get me hooked up with a better vid.

GIR Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhu and I presume you got a video to prove this to us?

BUt as for your comment goes, this is the internet, and i have learned that i really dont take any comments said seriously, you just have fun with what you got, nad i will have fun with mine.

If not, i gotz a 92 stang with a 351 windsor, lol bought that crap for 900 bucks, OMG hte guy was such a dumbass. Best time though in that thing was a 13.1 at 105....

gotta stop hittin da herb, my Reaction times are like .9 haha!!!

• 3 Wochen später...
... and i have learned that i really don't take any comments said seriously, you just have fun with what you got, and i will have fun with mine....

Well, I'd still like to see the videos, gentlemen.

I'd like to see what you could do with the 351 Windsor Stang!!!

You can upload your images to the gallery.

I look forward to seeing.

By the way, how big are your tires out back to put that much down?

(how do you keep axle hop in check?)

That car sounds like an absolute beast.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo T88TurboStang,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I think T88 shuold own a Z06. I'd love to see what he would do with one of those! His mustang (judging by the stats and equipment list) is a hell of a stang. Hope it looks as good as what I imagine though.

By the way, T88, is the engine gonna stay at 460/480? I think the stang engine can take a more punishing power output than that.

Actually I was referring to his Stang. :roll: BTW I'm getting sick of the Camaro already. Why isn't the dinoaur dead yet? I know why, don't correct me, I mean WHY isn't it dead and replaced....

and i was refering to his stang in my last post :lol:

the camaro goes away after 2003. About time. It had an interior a cavalier would be sad about, and all the refinement of a yugo.

To its credit, it was available with a 5.7L LS1!

But you said Z06 is your 2nd-to-last post which is why I got confused.

I didn't even know the Camaro was still being produced. Wow. About friggin' time! Don't think the nice engine really made up for that dinosaur. It should have been extinct years ago.

• 3 Wochen später...

as poorly built, as uncomfortable to drive and ride in, as horrifically awful as the interior was, as shotty as the build quality was, i had a little place in my heart for camaro. big car, but lots of horse, and it had an IRS way before mustang (stang is still without it). That said, the F-Body needs help, it was sadly neglected for a long time. If they did some good work on it, they'd have a pretty decent car.

It was pretty good for it's time (in fact I remember seeing many of them back in the early 90's and I always wanted to own one. But now it's been squeezed enough. There's no more room left in today's automotive world for an old Camaro. Maybe a new one looking kind'a like this:

christelle

But not the old one anymore.

no, i was talking about something different, GM says the SSR will replace Camaro. i don't think it has what it takes. I like the look of the new grand prix, i wouldn't mind a cheap GTO based Firebird coming back with that look

I don't even believe that unfunny joke. It's a good concept. And not the strangest thing to have come from a GM division, but it's definitely not Mustang-beating material. How can that even be called a sports-coupé?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...