EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Lowering my '95 ///M3 story (from hell???)

racelance

Empfohlene Beiträge

First off HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I figured I'd share my brutal lowering story for other M3 and BMW enthusiasts to read (and hopefully learn from!).

I own a '95 M3: You can see it by clicking here.

Okay here it goes:

I decided to lower the vehicle right after I purchased it, I felt it sat to high. So I read up & asked a few people what I should use. Most people said to use the Eibach Sport springs - so I did. We slapped them on and lowered the lift down & checked it out. It definately didn't sit the way I wanted it to, so I figured okay maybe I need to let it settle for a while. A month later the car looked the same (the front of the car was actually a bit higher than the rear - it looked silly). So I search the inet & read up further on some H&R springs.

People suggested the H&R Sport springs - so I order them & slap them on. I of course figure these will do it. Lowered the lift & saw that the car sat normal now but not low enough for my liking. I figured okay, I'll let it settle for a couple of weeks. It stayed the same.

So finally, I bought the H&R Race springs & slapped them on. After lowering the lift the car looked AWESOME! The H&R Race springs were exactly what I was looking for!

Yes, I even sneak into the garage every now & then to check it out - that's when you truly know you are a car nut!

Hope this story helps a few people out in the future, I know I would have loved to read this before doing all I went through!!

Take care and don'e make the same mistakes as I did!!

Lance

My car after all said and done:

<center><a href="http://www.showyourcar.com/rate/¤t_car=6">

993.jpg</a></center>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: racelance on 2002-01-01 18:07 ]</font>

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 3 Wochen später...

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...