EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Whos RolandK

F1Player48

Empfohlene Beiträge

i dont mean to be ignorant or anyhting this is the first time on this web page and iv got 2 hand it 2 you guys this is probably the best MB iv seen so.... but i keep reading and "RolandK" seems 2 know alot about BMW and about stuff thats not available 2 the public (which is cool) but who is he how dose he get this info ...... just wondering...lol

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I'm just a 30 year old car nut with very good contacts to the car manufacturer. And I had the luck to own and drive a lot of cool high performance cars. See gallery. But I don't want to talk about me.

Let's talk about cars. We'd like to generate a car site where you can discuss a lot of hot issues with the drivers of these cars.

• 10 Monate später...

Somewhere on his site is a little biography blurb on the man of mystery. Notice how he doesn't want to talk about himself - german's typically do not like to complement themselves or tought their achievements. Often when I complement my german freinds, they reply with something wrong with themselves or their work. I find this funny - as a person of german heritage who takes every oppurtunity to talk about how wonderful I am.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...