EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

drifting, dragging, racing and speeding

S8

Empfohlene Beiträge

I guess _everybody_ knows and follows "top gear" on BBC world and "Auto Motor Und Sport Tv" at DW. AMUSTV keeps on the same pretty light style as usual ..cant hear much of sounds or see things like drifting (last episode made exception with Schnitzer tuned BMW, ..yes i know schnitzer is written wrong bla-bla :smile: ) But the real issue is that Top Gear has changed mainly to familycars from sportcars...

Offcource sometimes its got sportcars but about 50% less nowdays than year ago for example, IS THIS WHAT THE AUDIENCE WANTS?! Brits are strange if so.

Or is it just me? Have they run out of good cars?! Does someone agree that the change is BAD ONLY?

Japanise "best motoring" VCD´s can be bought from Japan or (from U.S.A and europe from special shops) This is the choise if intrested in japanise and european performance cars taken out for drifting, dragging, racing and speeding.

Ordering from internet is possible at: http://www.vcdjapan.com (firm situated in U.S.A)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

In Sweden we got this program called Motorjournalen they show the best of topgear but their own stuff is better. Of 3 programs they tested cars like Koenigegg CC and Porsche GT2. Just wanna tell you that they manage to drive the GT2 at 335km/h on autobahn. Often you just hear about topspeed. Nice when you see it.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...