The Koenig Ferrari F50

Shaunt

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 52
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

"Shaunt add me on icq and i can send them. Awesome fucking car on street."

Ok, cool, I'll download ICQ since I deleted it a while back.

Z-1, I am not making these numbers up, just go to the official Koenig site and you will see it yourself.

"This is really a prove. Drag racing."

Haha.

I think we should all beg Roland to ask Mr. Koenig to let him test it, :lol:.

Yah i checked Koenig web site, those numbers were there :???:

you know if these numbers are not true cumstomers like in USA can sue him in court of law for putting false numbers just to sell his products :???:

what made me more crazy is that he didnt even put estimate or approximate next to those numbers, that means he is sure of them!

Can anyone living in Germany call them to find out if they really got these numbers from testing the car itself or its just their estimate?

Roland do you really know Mr. Koenig himself? If you do please try to find out whats going on about this issue, we just want to end the conflict about it :smile: And thanks

Think he said in another post that it was on his 355.

You know Z1. Hard to sue a company. For example they could claim they got this time with gtech, ap22, vericom they all show a bit wrong. Then sue them. Most companies is giving false information about cars. Takes alot of time to test all those times thats why they calculate.

Try to understand this..plain and simple...

0-124MPH in 8.4 seconds...finishes the 1/4 mile in 8.0 seconds...meaning it would have crossed the finish line at UNDER 124mph...WHICH WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 8.0 TIME.

the only way possible for it to cross the line under 124 is for the car to somehow go from 0-123MPH in like 2 seconds and somehow not budge another 1MPH.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G0han on 2001-10-17 17:54 ]</font>

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Shaunt,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

g0han said what i was thinking about in the last few days :smile:

how a car gets the quarter mile in 8 sec & does 0-200 in 8.4 sec !!! so it mean that it passed it with speed less than 200 km/h!!

the McLaren F1 does the quarter mile with a stupid driver in 11.0 sec with a speed nearly 222 km/h!!! & cross the 1000 meter in 19.5 sec with speed more than 275 km/h

the Skyline GTR Drag get the quarter mile in about 8.4 sec & speed above 255 km/h!!! something is really wrong here!!!

this Koneig must have ran in a vacaum tube to achieve this stupid number & it stopped the clock of time :grin: :grin: :grin: heheheh

Im glad someone realizes how stupid it sounds...no matter what gear ratio or anything else for that matter, doing the 1/4 mile in 8.0 @ under 124MPH is impossible because it isnt fast enough for make an 8.0 second time.

I dont think Mr. Koenig will sleep after he reads those record numbers that the Skyline GTR broke :grin::D:D

http://www.exvitermini.com/records.htm

maybe this time Mr. Konenig will put 5.4 seconds for the quarter mile & 5 seconds for the 0-200 km/h test :grin::D hehehehehehehheh

Pls dont do the same mistake twice Mr. Koenig :smile:

http://www.exvitermini.com

this Austrialian guy want 2 achieve 1000hp OR more with his modified Skyline GTR :smile:

lets all wish him full success

• 3 Wochen später...

Koenig-Specials are the finest and best known Ferrari tuners in the world - and they have been for many many years.

I really do believe the standing quarter time - A McLaren F1 has very poor grip from slightly smaller, harder compound tyres. In addition, the Koenig F50 has a Sachs race clutch and massive downforce allowing greater throttle application once partial traction has been gained all of which allow the car to get off the line cleaner and up to speed quicker.

In fact around a circuit even the standard F50 is likely to be quicker - it has much more grip and downforce.

(I recently e-mailed Walter Koenig to enquire about the purchase of an competition exhaust/de-cat pipes for a 550 Maranello - the car sounds FABULOUS with one fitted.)

I forgot to say - the advantage of 4wd that a Skyline has is offset by it having aerodynamics of a brick.

The Koenig F50 is ACTUALLY lighter than a McLaren F1 - not heavier.

I have seen a Toyota Supra with no weight loss run 1/4 in 10.12 seconds. (www.fxracer.com)

An 8s - 9s time for a car (Koenig F50) which is 300-400kg lighter, with larger wheels, shorter gear ratio, professional driver, better aerodynamics is fully believable.

Trust me - Walter Koenig does not need to lie.

• 1 Monat später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

Koenig is crazy and who believes in him too.

Koenig times are impossible. Physicly impossible.

I simulate in my computer and get:

F50

1000 Kg (heavy weight reduction)

0-100 Km/h - 2,5 sec

0-400 m - 9,9 sec @ 245,9 Km/h

0-1000 m - 17,5 sec @ 313,4 Km/h

Max Speed 378 Km/h

Drive Ratio 2,8

1350 Kg (oginal weight)

0-100 Km/h - 3,1 sec

0-400 m - 10,6 sec @ 227 Km/h

0-1000 m - 18,6 sec @ 304,8 Km/h

Max Speed 377 Km/h

Drive Ratio 2,8

This Drive ratio is optimal

The Apex Car is body GT (custom fiberglass body) but have a tubular chassis so it´s too light and fast

Koenig's cars are disgusting. They definately have an exotic car look to them, but when you are paying a high price for a car like a Ferrari, why would you go out and destroy what you have payed for? Pininfarina designs are so perfectly made, I would almost be afraid to take the car on the road, lol.

:grin:

Talk to everyone soon.

• 1 Monat später...
  • 2 Jahre später...

Acctual Stats From an Independant tester :

twin-turbo engine

Development on test bench. Engine completely new developed by hitech-turbo- and racing engineers. Turbopistons with low compression 8,5 : 1, turbomanifold and exhaust, turbo electronic, intercoolers left and right in engine compartement, gearbox- and engine-cooling in rear, naca-inlets, metal-kat, suitable for road and track

power output:

850 hp / 625 kw at 7.200 rpm, 800 nm at 6.500 rpm, max rpm 8.500; 1,47 kg/HP !!!, booster for power-regulation from 600–850 hp

performance:

0-100 km/h 3,0 sec.

0-200 km/h 8,4 sec.

standing 1/4 mile 8,0 sec.

top speed 380 km/h

driving performance depends on gear ratio

Acctual Stats From an Independant tester :

performance:

0-100 km/h 3,0 sec.

0-200 km/h 8,4 sec.

standing 1/4 mile 8,0 sec.

top speed 380 km/h

driving performance depends on gear ratio

Thats interesting it does the 1/4mile with a trap speed below 200km/h in 8 sec i think the 1/4mi time is wrong more like 10sec.

Bearing mind that a sl55 has trap speed ~190km/h & et 12.5sec

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...