EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Cayman in Germany

Agente

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi!

It's difficult for me to search online this kind of information in your language and so I try to do this question here.. in english. (sorry for my poor english)

How much it cost (less possible) a Cayman (not S) in Germany?

Thank you

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Without any additional equipment you can get the Cayman for 47.647,00 € in Germany. You can find more information regarding the pricing of the Cayman on www.porsche.de. Just click on Car Configurator and you can find prices of all Porsche cars including the prices of all available extras.

Edit: Ups:oops: Da war ich wohl ein bißchen zu langsam.

How much it cost (less possible) a Cayman (not S) in Germany?

That`s the official price of Porsche for the Cayman, if you want to have a realistic price at the open market, look at www.mobile.de for new Caymans... :wink:

By the way, we have a big english carpassion-community.

I don't really where do you come from....you have to see that there are 16% VAT on the car if you are buying the car this year, 19% next year. you have to add the VAt of your country-and your import taxes.....

I don't really where do you come from....you have to see that there are 16% VAT on the car if you are buying the car this year, 19% next year. you have to add the VAt of your country-and your import taxes.....

Yes, but if you export a new car or a company-car from Germany you will get the VAT back. In this case it doesn't matter if it is 16 or 19% VAT. At that moment you import the car to your country, of course you have to pay the VAT and toll of your country.

Btw, I'm living in italy .. i don't think i have to pay for import
Well, this depends whether you want to get a refund of our german VAT or not. If yes, your local tax office will call you automatically and w/o prior notice for charging the local Italian VAT. If not (e.g. in case you act as a private), then your local tax office doesn't care on you at all.

Anyway, as far as I remember, the Italian VAT is much higher than ours. So you may not ask for a refund... :wink:

Good luck with your Cayman!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...