SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Gladiator

Wunder schön sounds LOADED CSL 2005

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
benny_996
Geschrieben

:-o No commment.

Compliment! That's what I call SOUND. Astonishing.

Emre&Sercan
Geschrieben

WoW!

Thats a great Car.

Very nice Sound, i like that car.

itf joegun
Geschrieben

The Taxidrive Video seems to be a lot of fun :-))! Great job!

Which modifications has been done on this car?

alpinab846
Geschrieben

I think nearly everthing is refined....There has been an article in Performance BMW....

Sibi
Geschrieben

sorry, but for me, that isn't a great sound.. The original M3 CSL sound is perfect, but not this one wich is showen in the video... :(

well, the CSL seems to be veeeery fast :-))!

itf joegun
Geschrieben
I think nearly everthing is refined....There has been an article in Performance BMW....

... and perhaps you have the article already scanned and ready to post it here as a image or a link to a nice pdf file, haven't you? O:-):wink2:

alpinab846
Geschrieben

Now-I haven't done this right now. Maybe I can do this the next hours-if I can find the magazine....

BMW
Geschrieben
Now-I haven't done this right now. Maybe I can do this the next hours-if I can find the magazine....

That would be great!! :wink:

benny_996
Geschrieben

That would be great!! :wink:

Great and what's more important very interesting

I'm looking forward to it :-))!

Gladiator
Geschrieben

You can read more about LOADED in SportAuto aug or sept 2005 and also BMW TUNING. We did some mods for this year at Kelleners and we also testing a exhaust thats realy work, we dont know yet how we gone get more silence and still have maximum performance. But on saturday we test some solution from SuperTrapp. Just now we testing Supersprint and they used their brain to solw our problem but with no good results.

Sibi
Geschrieben

a every man's dream.. The own car in a tuning magazine...

*dream*

:wink2:

Emre&Sercan
Geschrieben
sorry, but for me, that isn't a great sound.. The original M3 CSL sound is perfect, but not this one wich is showen in the video... :(

well, the CSL seems to be veeeery fast :-))!

Yeah, you are right.

I think the original sound ist better.

But this car is faaaaaast.

manu_hr
Geschrieben

In dem movie "taxidrive" hört sich´s so an als ob die Kupplung bei jedem Gangwechsel ca. 1 sec lang schleift ??

Einsteiger
Geschrieben

Not only the car is tuned! :lol:

The videos are tuned too!

Just listen to the sound!

Your car sounds like a formula 1 car. According to the sound the engine is supposed to do arround 15000 RPM or something like that.

-> Bullshit! :lol:

Psychodad
Geschrieben
Not only the car is tuned! :lol:

The videos are tuned too!

Just listen to the sound!

Your car sounds like a formula 1 car. According to the sound the engine is supposed to do arround 15000 RPM or something like that.

-> Bullshit! :lol:

Look at the RPM on the second Vid. They fits to the sound. :wink:

Gladiator
Geschrieben

Thanx for the PDF's!

How do you expect the livetime of such high tuned engines? Do you think the engine livetime could be compared to a "normal" CSL...? It's just for info, I am not an expert about such engines...

I cant judge that, last year we run 22000 km with no problem, this year the car has run 10000 km without any motor problem, do we have a exhaust problem, you can hear it on the taxidrive movie and not when we run without any exhaust. But since we look ower the car often and think it will hold many km more. we gone put it togheter to standard next year.

itf joegun
Geschrieben
I cant judge that, last year we run 22000 km with no problem, this year the car has run 10000 km without any motor problem, do we have a exhaust problem, you can hear it on the taxidrive movie and not when we run without any exhaust. But since we look ower the car often and think it will hold many km more. we gone put it togheter to standard next year.

Absolutely great work! A stable engine with this performance is not the normal case. Do you tune CLS's in a comercial manner for customers or is it only for your personal fun? If ist only for fun, is your CSL the only one which is tuned by you this way?

alpinab846
Geschrieben

@ Gladiator: This car is one of the finest pieces of craftsmanship I've ever seen. The power is ridiculous, the carbon parts look wonderful and´the CSL is the perfect basis for such a project.

What do you think about chargin a V8 in the E46 body?

Einsteiger
Geschrieben
The power is ridiculous

Du findest die Power also lächerlich?

Team AMG
Geschrieben

Du findest die Power also lächerlich?

^^ :D

Gladiator
Geschrieben
@ Gladiator: This car is one of the finest pieces of craftsmanship I've ever seen. The power is ridiculous, the carbon parts look wonderful and´the CSL is the perfect basis for such a project.

What do you think about chargin a V8 in the E46 body?

I see no problem with that :-))!