EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wunder schön sounds LOADED CSL 2005

Gladiator

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
I think nearly everthing is refined....There has been an article in Performance BMW....

... and perhaps you have the article already scanned and ready to post it here as a image or a link to a nice pdf file, haven't you? O:-):wink2:

You can read more about LOADED in SportAuto aug or sept 2005 and also BMW TUNING. We did some mods for this year at Kelleners and we also testing a exhaust thats realy work, we dont know yet how we gone get more silence and still have maximum performance. But on saturday we test some solution from SuperTrapp. Just now we testing Supersprint and they used their brain to solw our problem but with no good results.

Gast Emre&Sercan
sorry, but for me, that isn't a great sound.. The original M3 CSL sound is perfect, but not this one wich is showen in the video... :(

well, the CSL seems to be veeeery fast :-))!

Yeah, you are right.

I think the original sound ist better.

But this car is faaaaaast.

Not only the car is tuned! :lol:

The videos are tuned too!

Just listen to the sound!

Your car sounds like a formula 1 car. According to the sound the engine is supposed to do arround 15000 RPM or something like that.

-> Bullshit! :lol:

Not only the car is tuned! :lol:

The videos are tuned too!

Just listen to the sound!

Your car sounds like a formula 1 car. According to the sound the engine is supposed to do arround 15000 RPM or something like that.

-> Bullshit! :lol:

Look at the RPM on the second Vid. They fits to the sound. :wink:

Thanx for the PDF's!

How do you expect the livetime of such high tuned engines? Do you think the engine livetime could be compared to a "normal" CSL...? It's just for info, I am not an expert about such engines...

I cant judge that, last year we run 22000 km with no problem, this year the car has run 10000 km without any motor problem, do we have a exhaust problem, you can hear it on the taxidrive movie and not when we run without any exhaust. But since we look ower the car often and think it will hold many km more. we gone put it togheter to standard next year.

I cant judge that, last year we run 22000 km with no problem, this year the car has run 10000 km without any motor problem, do we have a exhaust problem, you can hear it on the taxidrive movie and not when we run without any exhaust. But since we look ower the car often and think it will hold many km more. we gone put it togheter to standard next year.

Absolutely great work! A stable engine with this performance is not the normal case. Do you tune CLS's in a comercial manner for customers or is it only for your personal fun? If ist only for fun, is your CSL the only one which is tuned by you this way?

@ Gladiator: This car is one of the finest pieces of craftsmanship I've ever seen. The power is ridiculous, the carbon parts look wonderful and´the CSL is the perfect basis for such a project.

What do you think about chargin a V8 in the E46 body?

• 2 Wochen später...
@ Gladiator: This car is one of the finest pieces of craftsmanship I've ever seen. The power is ridiculous, the carbon parts look wonderful and´the CSL is the perfect basis for such a project.

What do you think about chargin a V8 in the E46 body?

I see no problem with that :-))!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...