EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Bentley Continental (GT) Convertible / Cabrio

WiWa

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I think I've seen that photo before from a company advertising their skills in converting hardtops to cabriolets. But it looks to have been created with photoshop or something.

If it were Bentley's idea, it would at least have a rudimentary back seat to make it a 2+2.

• 5 Wochen später...
Wouldn't there need to be a roll bar?

Not necessarily, at least not one that is visible. It could use a system where the bar is built into the headrest, which "ejects" itself upward when the car senses impending roll over. I know at least BMW uses this in their cabriolets, others probably do too by now.

Ether way, the picture is photoshopped.

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 2 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo WiWa,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Bentley (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 1 Monat später...

Yes, thanks for the pictures F40.

It certainly looks better than the coupe, though the whole design really lacks the elegance of the old Continental - particularly the front end. One night photo of the "GTC" in profile reminded me of a Chevy SSR pickup truck strangely enough.

It would also be nice if the car were a real Bentley too. The Arnage is the only Bentley I really care for.

• 5 Monate später...
  • 9 Monate später...

The Bentley Continental GT convertible is not a concept it is being produced shortly and some people such as footballers have already ordered one. Also new Bentley's are not British they are built in Germany therefore they are German!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...