EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

F50 vs. Enzo

P.I.M.P

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 1 Monat später...
Enzo vs. F50 is a no-contest. Most of you are right, the stats won't tell you the difference. At 190mph, no production car on the planet generates downforce like this... no production car in its right mind would want to compete with the Enzo on a high-speed chase through the Taconic Parkway in NY for example... or interstate 78... any NY people here... stand up and vow that those are awesome sweepers!

Plus, it has superior shifting capability along with brakes only the insane Carrera GT can match. Now THAT would be a sweet match up.

I know exactly what you talking about, the Taconic parkway and interstate 78 it's a beautiful thing, the saw mill river parkway is pretty fucking awesome too

• 4 Monate später...

Somebody just inherited some money. This is proof that these sorts of cars are just too much for some people. Having the means is by no means a qualification.

I always think about how that person will probably never have it so good again, if they re-encarnate.

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 1 Monat später...

You can never compare one Ferrari to another. An F50 is a wonderful car. Having a Formula 1 engine, that has been limitted to 9,000rpm, gives the F50 outrageous performance. The car is a classic. Its handling and speed are outstanding, and looks are curvaceous. However, I recognise Ferrari Enzo as no less of a classic or a spirit than an F50.

• 1 Monat später...

Man u guys are nuts,you dont compare supercars by looking at top speed and bhp, this is no american drag race, this is one of the reasons y we dont even have supercars, the ferrari enzo is nothing like an f40 and specially the f50, the reason y the f40 is the most talked avout is because it as built in 1987 and cars up to this thay have trouble keeping up,but what u have to understand it that it was built almost on the limits that a supercar can get and thats where the f50 comes in, where do u think that the extra 40 bhp the 120lbs less then the f40 and the extra gear went, stickier tires and brakes and no increase of top speed, they gave the f50 everything that it needed to be the best supercar ever, and u dont have to believe me just buy the evo magazine and the ferrari supercar comarisson video enzo ferrari is the best engenneer ever for makiing the f40, all those morrons that work for ferrari today had to do is use the only tacnology that tha man didnt have back than to meke tha best supercar ever...Now about the ferrari enzo, an 660bhp 3200lbs 217mph car that couldn't even dream to keep up with an 10 year older f50 on its wildest dreams and its been proven!!! now pls quit saying that the enzo is the best ferrari ever research!!!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...