M3 GT 95

sadak

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo sadak,

kennst du schon M3 GT 95 (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW M Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW M Zubehör (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Roland,

I´m from Brazil and I don´t speak and write german. I would like to import this car to Brazil where there aren´t it.

I ask a good place to buy in Germany because I think is cheaper than others countries

Thanks,

Sadak

Sadak theres a long way from Germany to Brazil. First you need to check so this car is able reg in Brazil. I know in USA they cant. Their M3 E36 got a 240hp engine. In Sweden many people buy their cars from Germany using Mobile.de and other search engines. In german its easy to change in the papers if modifications are guilty by TÜV. That could get you in trouble here because TÜV is not guilty. Dont know any exporters that export to Brazil. If you do this alone it gets exspensive. Like flight tickets, send the car home and hotels and more.

First of all, thanks.

In Brazil there are M3 form USA (240 hp) and EURO (286 hp), so the engine isn´t a problem. The main problem is that brazilian government don´t accept the importation of used cars, only if is a collection car. So I asked my uncle that is a lawyer to check with government if accept M3 GT as a collection car.

There another way to import used cars is getting a Justice Order to register the car but every year when will get the new register you will need a new Justice Order.

I´ve already contacted some brazilian importers to do the work in Germany to me.

I didn´t understood what kind of modifications are guilty by TÜV?

Thanks,

Sadak.

You know that 96 M3 got 3.2l engine 321hp. Really bad law. The only thing it does is giving you higher prices. Everything TÜV have seen likely but i heard its harder nowdays. Seen people in Germany with V12 in a BMW E30 320 or something. That would never work here.

Thanks Seb.

I know that the new engine there are some 3.2 M3 and the most part with SMG I.

In Brazil you can´t do any type of modification in the car but it´s unusual a cop stop a BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Porsche because of the modifications.

Regrads,

Sadak.

• 2 Monate später...

I've seen M3 GT in Germany for 15.000 €. It should be no problem with the collector car law, because this car was limited to 350. And it is more Powerful than a US-M3 :smile:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...