SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

NEW BUGATTI: 0-300kph in 14s!!!!!!

manu_sachdeva

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 105
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Money no object, it's always nice to have a car built specifically for what it does. Japan doesn't really have any dedicated supercars to speak of other than the NSX and maybe some other low production, lesser known cars. Europe just offers more in this catagory.

I'm an american. We don't do german rockets here. We just steel their technology.

I could strap a saturn V to my ass and ride to the moon in minutes.

See how rediculous veyron is, look at what it is being compared to.

I see a comparison between the Veyron and a V2 or Saturn V rocket - In the hands of unqualified people ( i.e. soccer mom's, old cell pnone taking executives with a " masculine performance " complex, etc ... ) They are all a one way ticket to Planet Kyag.*

The Veyron is just a little more direct. I wouldn't trust that car's handling ability for the world.

* Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

i think you've crystalized the problem with veyron. It's more powerful than it's large size, mass, and chasis can handle.

But man, pull up to a stoplight next to anything, you know damn well what everyone's jaw is dropped for (besides the crisp 20s pouring out of the exhaust, or whatever it is that car does besides to deem it worthy of a 7 digit price tag (and still have things that say VW under the hood).

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...