EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

F1 Istanbul pics

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

yup you guessed it, I went to the F1 grand prix in Istanbul and here are some pics. I cropped the size and dropped the quality so I can host the pics on imageshack. Don't have access to any other form of hosting atm.

We had supergold passes so we could sit anywhere we wanted. At qualifying we sat at the tribune above the pitlane. That was a horrible place to be because you couldn't look down to the pitlane and you couldn't see much of the cars passing by because of the huge fences.

At race day at first we sat across the pitlane so I could take a few decent pics but because of the highspeed I couldn't really get the pics I wanted. Did get a few nice pics of cars pitting.

Towards the end of the race we sat on a hill infront of the infamous turn 8 were everybody spinned during qualifying. In hopes of getting some nice pics of a few spins. It's a slow turn so I did get a few nice pics there.

The pics below are a sellection of some of the better pics. I really couldn't decide which to upload and I really cannot be arsed to edit and upload them all.

What you couldn't really see on TV and the reason behind most of the spins is that this track has alot of up and down slopes. Because of the slopes you can't really get the feel of the speed and also you can't see upcoming turns because the slope infront of it.

All in all this is the best track I have seen. Thumbs up for the city of Istanbul and the Turkish racing authorities. :-))!:-))!:-))!:-))!

Enjoy

image0010tn.th.jpg

image0023nr.th.jpg

image0033ze.th.jpg

image0045ua.th.jpg

image0053ar.th.jpg

image0060xw.th.jpg

image0073kz.th.jpg

image0085tt.th.jpg

image0095ut.th.jpg

image0109fz.th.jpg

image0119dc.th.jpg

image0120ef.th.jpg

image0348bw.th.jpg

image4197td.th.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

More pit girls!

LoL! Thanks GIR, that must have been a cool experience. :) Not sure I'd want to be anywhere near turn 8 there during the race.

What you couldn't really see on TV and the reason behind most of the spins is that this track has alot of up and down slopes. Because of the slopes you can't really get the feel of the speed and also you can't see upcoming turns because the slope infront of it.

Yikes! :o

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...