EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Upclose pictures of MP4/14

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Just came back from a holiday in London, beautifull city.

So we went over to the Science museum and suprise suprise what do they have over there? It's the MP4/14 Mika Hakkinen crashed, haven't seen this baby eversince 1999.

Click on the pictures for a larger view.

P1000109_resize.JPG

Aaaaah damn! No pictures, lets pretend I didn't see those signs. The assholes also equiped the floor with some photoreflictive tiles which lights up when you take a picture which means that all pictures are over exposed! :(

See the guy with the yellow shirt to the left, with a camera in hand? Well he's a friend of mine and his camera didn't work at all because all the pictures came back with one white blob in the middle.

P1000110_resize.JPG

Nose broken

P1000112_resize.JPG

Flat tires

P1000113_resize.JPG

Monocock and the communication antenna

P1000114_resize.JPG

Some more

P1000115_resize.JPG

Right front

After taking those few snapshots I remebered that my camera also has a few special settings which allow me to take pictures of reflective stuff. Let's try it shall we :)

P1000119_resize.JPG

And it worked, although they had lights coming in from several angles so autofocus would be quiet impossible, ofcourse didn't notice that untill I downloaded the pictures from my camera :evil:

P1000120_resize.JPG

Here's the nose again

P1000121_resize.JPG

And some more

P1000122_resize.JPG

Best picture so far, nicely focused, full view of monocock, sidepodes and rear.

P1000123_resize.JPG

Same as above except looking the other way.

P1000124_resize.JPG

Tried to take a picture of the monocock inside by hovering the camera with ond hand over it, didn't work out so well.

P1000125_resize.JPG

Oh yeah look at that ass :)

P1000126_resize.JPG

Rear quarter looking forward

P1000127_resize.JPG

And finally a decent picture of the monocock.

After this I was asked to stop taking pictures because of the no pictures sign, hadn't noticed those :)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...