EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

SLK 55 AMG!

wee man

Empfohlene Beiträge

i have just heard that Mercedes Benz are going to make a brand new Slk 55 which WILL be tuned by AMG.The car will be fitted with Mercedes new revolutionary 7 Speed Automatic Gearbox.the car will have 360 bhp but no performance figures have been released by Mercedes Benz.The car will also have a vario roof which will transform in just 22 seconds.Anyone Interesed?????

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

No. :wink:

The E55 has a front biased weight distribution of 55/45, and thats' in an E-Class body. I would assume that engine in an SLK would make for quite horrid balance. E320 is about 54/46, not a big discrepency, but still.

I think I was refering to the old E55, but 53/47 52/48 55/45, whatever The point is, a big V8 out front on an SLK is going to be none too light. I think Mercedes has become quite comfortable with throwing sense right out the window in their own quest for performance. Over the long haul, they know they will never hold a candle to BMW in the handling department, so why pretend? Just stuff a big motor in there and go! At least they know what they want.

Yes I understand. It sounds quite strange actually, it's like putting a smaller V8 or bigger V6 into the new Mini Cooper.

Hopefully they know what they are doing, it's for sure allot of thinking before doing. Perhaps they manage to have the engine enough behind the front axle.. but I'm also suprised: SLK55... tss!

Just stuff a big motor in there and go! At least they know what they want.

I know that was a figure of speech but i do believe MB does have it more put 2gether than jus throwin in a huge V8 with a couple of SDS's or a V10 and there ya go.

I DO believe MB is only tryin 2 compete with BMW in the handlin department.

Rather they should be tryin to compete within themselves and they needa try 2 outdo the handlin on their previous models, then they might actually have suffin to the big motor drop in with a good sturdy strong chassis that doesn't weight as much as a bus and handles gr8.

see, here is what i don't get, the supercharged V6 made just as many horsepower as the new V8, why replace it? What good will the heavier motor do you? through your handling for a loop? Seems like a poor decison to me.

• 1 Jahr später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo wee man,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Mercedes AMG (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...