EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Comparing McLaren to Enzo

Arty25

Empfohlene Beiträge

Comparing the McLaren to the Enzo, the Enzo has better 0 to 60, better 1/4 mile better everything besides top speed, but who will be able to reach the top speed on a Mclaren unless your in the desert. Also the Mclaren costs 500,000 dollars more than the Enzo. So the McLaren costs 500,000 dollars more and it has worse acceleration but it has a better top speed that you will never be able to reach. Talk about ripoffs.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Okay and what does this have todo with BMW?

The Enzo is a limited production car and it's current price is around 1.3 million euro. Which FYI is more then the F1 and yes McLaren is still producing the F1.

The Enzo is ugly, the F1 is beatifull.

The F1 may need some time to get upto speed but where the Enzo runs out the F1 keeps going.

The F1 has way better handeling the the Enzo.

The F1 was designed almost 13 years ago and it can still out run most of todays cars.

Finally the F1 is stuffed with racetech the Enzo doesn't have.

* Like a highpower turbine under the car which sucks away air from under the car in turn pushing it down.

* The engine bay is lined with gold because gold is the best heat refelector.

* The F1 has automatic servicing and satellite tracking. If something is wrong with the car McLaren can see it way before the car breaks and if something does happen they can send over mechanics to your position within hours.

* The F1 is completely made out of carbon while the Enzo is a spaceframe / carbon combination.

And last but not least the F1 is also a everyday driveable car. It is very comfortable and has lots of storage space. The Enzo is a race car, it isn't designed to be taken out everyday and is sure as hell not designed for city traffic.

Finally don't go around comparing ugly, blasphemous, Ferrari wannabe cars like the Enzo with superiour engineering like the F1.

Listen asshole i dont care about euros im in america and enzo looks alot better than the overpriced bmw made engine mclaren buddy and by the way the enzo costs 556,000 DOLLARS not euros idiot. I don't care when it was first produced. Superior engineering my ass its an overpriced p.o.s.

Listen asshole i dont care about euros im in america and enzo looks alot better than the overpriced bmw made engine mclaren buddy and by the way the enzo costs 556,000 DOLLARS not euros idiot. I don't care when it was first produced. Superior engineering my ass its an overpriced p.o.s.

You know that is the dumbest thing I have heard all week.

The current USD to EUR rate is 0.8493. In case you don't understand it means $1 = 0.8493 euro.

$556,000 = 472,186.81 Euro.

in turn

1,3 million euro = $1,5 million

Ferrari just made 399 Enzo's and all 399 have been sold to collectors. The current price of a Enzo is around 1,3 million euro, some go for more some go for less. Last month I saw a Enzo on eBay which was sold for 1.4 million dollar.

I guess, seeing the Enzo has less tech in it, it is a even more overpriced p.o.s.

they are both amazing cars. I have to say McLaren was an automotive revolution, and a huge advance, whereas Enzo is just an impressively powerful car with an equally impressively poweruful pricetag.

i'd think twice before questioning enzo's engineering, it is pretty cutting edge stuff (for the most part). It might not be the classic F50 of McLaren was, but it is still a hell of a car no less.

they are both amazing cars. I have to say McLaren was an automotive revolution, and a huge advance, whereas Enzo is just an impressively powerful car with an equally impressively poweruful pricetag.

i'd think twice before questioning enzo's engineering, it is pretty cutting edge stuff (for the most part). It might not be the classic F50 of McLaren was, but it is still a hell of a car no less.

At least you know something about cars.

Actually, this sight is blessed to have a number of regular contributing members who have a respectable knowledge of cars, an aspect of them, or of a particular make. If you have a question, there is usually someone here who has a good answer.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Arty25,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

lol, turn your back one seccond and a huge ego fest breaks loose.

no, we really are fortunate, firstly that we have roland who has provided a site better than any other i've seen. we have a good number of intelligent people here, we may not have the knowledge base on something specific that indapendant porsche, vette, bmw, or "sport-compact" forums have, but the divirsity of ideas, knowledge, and opinions on this site make it special.

i'd like tot thank everyone here for being a part of it.

I've seen the German side though, and it's like a carnival. It can't be just that it's all in German. The way it is now, more people joining in would be great, but get too many people at the picnic, and it soon becomes unruly, food starts flying. It can go either way.

• 2 Wochen später...
Tell me about it, there's a Ferrari thread over there thats 24 pages long. I think there are plenty of people here. You always get diverse opinions, and your questions are almost always answered.

That's the good thing about this site. And if we get more people to join, we'll at least be able to maintain that, if not improve on it.

By the way I think I have like 2 posts over at the German section of the site!

GIR say's that Mclaren(-BMW) still produses the F1!!?? I didn't know that! I can buy one if i want? I think that Mclaren made about 100 F1 (from 1994-1998) and most of them were racing cars.So what are the features of today's F1? THe same with 1994 model? Any design changes? I believe that the F1 is a revolutionary car and all the things GIR wrote are correct. Many people say that it's the best production car ever,even today. I like it too.But i think that enzo is better anywhere except from top speed and acceleration.Dont forget that F1 is 10 years old.And,F1 maybe is the best car in history, but I and the most of people believe that Ferrari is the best car company in the universe.So don't underestimate Ferrari.Their technology passion and engineering is the best.GIR i thought that you liked Ferrari! Am i wrong?? :wink:Enzo and F1 are extremely good cars. which is the best and which is more beautiful is a subjective thing, i think. Arty you must stop swearing like an idiot! :wink:

Two; wow!

Actually I think I might have 3 or 4. But it's somewhere around there, not much more. By the way how many do YOU have?

Hey, I've got 1, top that :D !

Lol! Yeah I definitely can't top that. It's too late anyway, I can't go back and delete my posts! :lol: And what did you write LateNight?

GIR say's that Mclaren(-BMW) still produses the F1!!?? I didn't know that! I can buy one if i want? I think that Mclaren made about 100 F1 (from 1994-1998) and most of them were racing cars.So what are the features of today's F1? THe same with 1994 model? Any design changes? I believe that the F1 is a revolutionary car and all the things GIR wrote are correct. Many people say that it's the best production car ever,even today. I like it too.But i think that enzo is better anywhere except from top speed and acceleration.Dont forget that F1 is 10 years old.And,F1 maybe is the best car in history, but I and the most of people believe that Ferrari is the best car company in the universe.So don't underestimate Ferrari.Their technology passion and engineering is the best.GIR i thought that you liked Ferrari! Am i wrong?? :wink: Enzo and F1 are extremely good cars. wich is the best and wich is more beautiful is a subjective thing, i think. Arty you must stop swearing like an idiot! :wink:

Yeha, nkf, that's mostly correct. I couldn't disagree with the majority of the words you spilt, but I don't think the F1 is still being produced. All you'll find today are replicas. Actually I must also say that Ferrari is overrated and I dislike them almost to the extreme. Ferrari is NOT the best in the world (not by a long shot). Of course, like you said, it's more subjective than anything else, but it's still debateable that Ferrari are topped by many, in various different categories. To be honest I'd say that Ferari is the company that has to watch out. It's going to lose any edge it had, and fast.

And what did you write LateNight?

I wrote a simple greeting in a thread full of show pictures. Taunus said hi back.

LateNightCable + U.S.A. = ( the purple waving guy ) and :)

Got the point across. They have a whole lot of emoticons that we don't have over there. There profiles are a little different too, they ask what your birthday is.

nkf - most people believe Ferrari is the best car company in the universe? Thats a bit of an overstatement. The three pointed star and the spinning propeller say it all :) .

izzyloveslizzy wrote :

Yeha, nkf, that's mostly correct. I couldn't disagree with the majority of the words you spilt, but I don't think the F1 is still being produced. All you'll find today are replicas. Actually I must also say that Ferrari is overrated and I dislike them almost to the extreme. Ferrari is NOT the best in the world (not by a long shot). Of course, like you said, it's more subjective than anything else, but it's still debateable that Ferrari are topped by many, in various different categories. To be honest I'd say that Ferari is the company that has to watch out. It's going to lose any edge it had, and fast.

I actually wrote that i don't believe that F1 is still being made! About Ferrari, Iaccept your opinion but i 'd like to explain and analyse all these, just for discussion! :wink:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...