EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Z5 (new Z3 m coupe replacement)

loxionchild

Empfohlene Beiträge

can i get sum opinions on this rumoured car http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/0,5684,1369-1372_1248710,00.html

aperently it is the new bimmer to replace the outgone M coupe (which i'm gonna buy real soon). If u guys can get decent specs it would be great.

I think the car is a looker but y don't they use the body shape of the Z4, that would be much better i think. Plus if this car gets the ///M badge it would mean that the M coupe and the M roadster will look different (weird!!!)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

that is a looker. I have not heard any specs on it, though I have heard the next generation M Roadster and possibly the M3 will get a new 3.6L Inline six (instead of the 4.5L V8 they were slated for). There is a possibility of the 3.6L I6 (good for 385hp) in the M roadster and a 415hp 4.5L V8 in M3.

Only time will tell.

I will look out for some specs on this.

yah that sounds like a fast future... beema has an opsession with inlines but i don't mind. I just know i would like the 4.5 v8 then the inline, either way they would outdo most V engine coz no inline stands a chance.

the natural balance of an I6 allows it to opperate with no counter balancing, a nice advantage - which gives them an efficency advantage over any Vee engine (barring V12). Inlines offer lots of great perks, and are a bmw hallmark. BMW was making sixes that beat the best v8s and some of the great v12s for a while. I would like to see another big, high winding, bmw inline six. The 4.5 is a nice motor, and would be powerful, but in designing a smaller sports car, the shape and weight of an I6 are a definate advantage, and I have no worries about power. BMW has yet to give us an underpowered car, certainly not an I6, so i doubt this would be the start.

• 4 Wochen später...

This new Z5 is way to cool! I only regret that it hasn't the same look as the Z4. It would indeed be much better and much more traditional. Why don't they make a Z4 coupé instead of a Z5?

:D

• 1 Monat später...

well guys at the moment my favourite beema is the M coupe and i think the Z5 is not enough to get me to move it to second place so for now i will hope that by the time i'm rich enough the will be a good M coupe for me to buy and complement my Z5 coz its a great car too :: cool isn't it :lol:

• 1 Monat später...

Well good news everyone, BMW has gone completely crazy! Here's some proof:

http://www.wheels24.co.za/Wheels24/News/0,5684,1369-1372_1298139,00.html

http://www.supercars.net/garages/CAM13/3v2.html

Here's the ZS8 (I don't know if it's a BMW or not):

zs801.jpg

zs802.jpg

zs803.jpg

zs802.jpg

Here's a BMW NAZCA M12:

bmw_nazca_m12_3.jpg

22627819PplhtsDYHb_ph.jpg

Her's the BMW Z9:

bmw.z9cabrio.f3-4.350.jpg

bmw.z9cabrio.prof.350.jpg

bmw.z9cabrio.r3-4.350.jpg

Here's a BMW Z6 concept:

bmw_z6_concept.jpg

Here's a concept (unofficial) for the Z6:

bmw.jpg

Here's the BMW Z5:

3augger8.JPG

Here is the BMW Z5 again:

3augger7.JPG

Here's the BMW M4:

mochizuki-bmw25.jpg

Here's the BMW M2:

3car0.jpg

Here's the BMW Z2:

20021215154756Z2_b.jpg

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo loxionchild,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Auch interessant: Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige).

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

i was really hoping that wasn't a bimmer.

The E36 3.2L straight six is an amazing powerplant, it feels every bit of a V8, the thing pulls like wild everywhere. That thing must drive nice.

Sorry everyone, I screwed up on the linking. That wasn't even meant for this post (believe me, I can tell what a bimmer does and does not look like!). Also, a few of the links (predictably) are tragically dead. Damn freeservers. Cheap bastards. I'll have to find the pics elsewhere.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...