EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW calls the M3 E46 back

Gast RolandK

Empfohlene Beiträge

Two days ago I got a letter from BMW saying that I should bring my M3 to them to fix two important issues.

1. They recognized a problem with the handbrake. Under unexpected conditions the handbrake could block the wheels. So they changed some parts of this brake.

2. Furthermore they wrote me that the 40w engine oil they fill into M3s is not enough for this engine. They found out that the M3 technologie requires a better 60w engine oil. So they did an unscheduled oil service as well.

I don't know why they found out these important problems so late.

This info is for all M3 owners haven't got this letter yet. Please bring your M3 to the service to fix these issues. It's important for your engine.

Roland

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 1 Monat später...

people please.... i am actualy very informed about the williams team (lets just say i know one of the drivers really well (not the one left on the stands) what happen was the team decided to do a change 2 the rear spoiler and they reached some problems changing it and it took them longer then expected insted of lowering the car and then after all the cars had left the grid area for the formation lap and then having to put the car up they just left it up 2 save time i can assure you the information is 100% correct

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...