EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

SLK 55 AMG mit SLR Motor!

maxceem

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hab ich in einem anderen Forum gesehen:

Ya'll remember Mohamed Bin Sulayem right? Well I met him today, him and his gorgeous SLK.

Here's what happened:

I was on my way home from school when I see an SLK wit two black patches on the hood. I was like "stickers". So I decided to check it out. After a fast lunch, I went to the house where it was parked. I get close and see that those black patches were actually the engine sticking out of the hood. I was like WTF? I was even more shocked when I read SLR on the engine. So I started snapping pics. When a Nissan Armada pulls up and who else but Bin Sulayem steps out of the house to get something from the Armada. Then he gets in the SLK and calls me to talk to him. At first I didnt recognise him, but he told me later on. My first reaction was to point speechless at the hood. He told me got the engine and put it in himself and changed the transmission, and it's a RWD. He said it had 615hp, and could go well over 350 km/h. He told me he had already been up to 320. He said it's a one of a kind, and that AMG are coming to Dubai just to see it.

The reason why he did such a crazy think was because all the other cars he has (Enzo, F50, F40, GT1, etc etc etc...) were undrivable in these streets cuz of all the traffic, so he settle with a SLK55 with an auto transmission, a comfy, easy ride in other words. But he wasnt happy with the power output...So hey, might as well drop an SLR engine into it...

Oh, and the sound...Mind blowing...

Crazy car...

http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/bumariam

100_6117.sized.jpg

100_6116.sized.jpg

100_6125_001.sized.jpg

100_6128.sized.jpg

100_6126.sized.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
...jedenfalls geht er wie die "Hölle".

Du glaubst, daß er geht wie die Hölle... :wink:

Ich glaube er geht gar nicht, zwischen viel Rauch mit abgeschaltetem ESP und einem komplett blinkendem Mäusekino mit eingeschaltetem ESP wird es nur einen sehr schmalen Grad geben. Und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, daß dieser schmale Grad deutlich langsamer sein wird, als beim SLR...

ICh denke zumindestens das er so gehen wird .

Andererseits , ist irgendwie noch alles serienmäßig an diesem Auto , Bremsen , Fahrwerk ,Bereifung .

Ich kann mir auch nicht vorstellen das ,dass alls so termisch "gesund" ist .

Vor allem noch in Dubai X-)

MFG

Eben... :wink:

Wie ich schon in dem anderen Thread geschrieben habe, gehe ich davon aus, daß wegen der schlechteren Infrastruktur, dem fehlenden Luftsammler und dem Hitzeproblem auf Grund von Platzmangel mindestens 50-80PS auf den SLR fehlen werden.

Bei 50° im Schatten wird das bestimmt nicht besser...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...