EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Stop Chris Bangle Petition ...

LateNightCable

Empfohlene Beiträge

There is a petition to stop Chris Bangle at PetitonOnline.com with over 6,000 signatures. It's the first thing that comes up in a Yahoo! search of his name.

It couldn't hurt to sign it. When a petition is the first thing to show your name, you know you are doomed. :P:D

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

only problem. Bangle is not stationed at the Munchen Bayern headquarters, Bangle is at BMW America. I am not sure if the same emailing scheme applies.

Think about it, if that man had an available email, think how much crap angry people would shove it full of.

how about driving one of his "creations" through the window of his office. that would be the best. i'll personally send a 1 series James Bond style through his place. :D:D

think back to Tomorrow Never Dies. The end of the car chase in the garage.

better yet, BMWs sold in south africa come with a flame-thrower car-jacker deturant system as a a dealer installed option (not supported by BMW AG). I say we equip bangle's bimmer with one of these devices, and convince the security system he is an imminent threat to the vehicle. E65 is known for computer glitches. It would be tragic :D

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LateNightCable,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

What do you mean better yet? That's what I'm talking about. :D Actually flame throwing somebody for trying to steal one's car is pretty screwy, and should really be outlawed.

well, the thing is in south africa, when they steal your car, often they shoot you as well. South africa isn't really an in control place. my father lived there for a while as a child, and when I was growing up, always wanted to take the family there to see johanesburg and cape town, and kruger park, but was always afriad to go there.

so, the government legalized flame throwers. I will admit, if I drove a BMW in south africa, I'd have one.

is he honestly - in all seriousness? not that it should matter, but i'm not suprised. What he does at home is none of my business. When he does it to BMWs, that is something different.

Well I hate to admit it but you are right. Our sexual preference is determind by one gene, unfortunatly this same gene also affects our way of thought. A dutch scientist found this gene and testing for this gene on a unborn fetous is illegal because parents might decided to abort the fetous.

I just hope the guy had found the gene before Bangle was born...

the colors and the feel of the car have gotten almost like emasculated male. The old BMW look was the cocky badass look, jaguar has a feminine and seductive look, Mercedes looks stodgy and firm, Audis have always had that sorta look to them.

BMW use to have a defining look to them, something no one else competed with. Now they have put themself in a brawl against audi in the cushy touchy feely group therapist feel the love styling bracket.

It's just unfortuneate.

" BMW does not build cars as consumer objects to just drive from point A to point B. We build mobile works of art that express the driver's preference for quality, and satisfy the needs of the individual. " -- Chris Bangle, BMW Head of Design

Too bad he doesn't agknowlage the individual's needs and preferences in art are not always the same as his.

The sad thing is, that a lot of car makers spend half their time trying to create a distinct personalty for themselves, and BMW already has a very strong one. Bangle and his crew may not be trying to alter BMW's basic principles with their designs, but that's what is happening.

As for his sexual orientation, so what? Ragging on him about that is stone age.

Well I like picking on homosexuals because, wel, they're gay! Also it makes me feel much more secure about my own sexuality :)

Anywayz, 10 years from now I'm sure I'll see a E60 drive around on the streets and reflect on how the dark Bangle era almost brought BMW to it's knee's. How nobody would buy BMW's even though they had superior engineering and no matter what BMW did they couldn't get the sales numbers up.

well, i am not picking on him for it, I said he is making a car whose styling reflects the preferences of the gay sub-culture.

BMW has built up their image through evolution, each model stronger than the last. Bangle is the mutation that threatens to kill the species. In the sales bracket BMW is in, you can't have an ugly car, just ask infiniti (they have gotten much better in the past 2-3 years, but in the decade before that, their sales sucked, wonder why?)

Some of the things he says are downright stupid.

"Human have to adapt to newness, what we have made is just too new, people will come to love it" - Bangle the mangler

I will never like what he did. Sorry.

He just needs to go away.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...