EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What color is this?

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It looks to me like Dark Metallic Turquoise. But I think the correct name (code) for the colour is either "Capri Blue Metallic" or "Midnight Blue". But it looks more Dark-Turquioise so I don't know for sure. Is the colouration in the picture correct? It's not too purple, too green, or too blue is it?

Oh and might I add, it's a gorgeous pic of a gorgeous car. I love the CL Mercs (that IS a "CL", right?).

Well I'm having trouble determining the color. It doesn't exactly look like the metalic blue merc has and it really doesn't look like the uni blue. I guess it's some designo colour or something.

If you look at some of the other colours (talelight, streetmarkings) you'll see that they apear to be correct. The only reference point we don't have is green and blue. Maybe the guyz photoshopped it...

I mailed them and never got an answer back.

And yes that is a CL600 (notice the V12 sign) with a Lorinser sideskirt and Brabus dubz.

Yeah, gorgous indeed! But as for the colour, I noticed one thing that kind of puts this in perspective. Look at the grill... the metallic silver color has a shade of pink/purple to it. That shouldn't be there. It might also suggest that it's been manipulated in PhotoShop or somewhere else.

If you mailed the people and never got an e-mail back, that might mean they're just messin' with you!

It's a nice color though nontheless.

Okay the dealer I bought my S500 went to great lenghts to find out what color this is. Turns out it is a designo color called Emrald Black (Smaragd Zwart).

They showed me a photo of a car across the country which had exactly the same finish.

What do you guzy think? Nice color aye?

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...