SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
GIR

What color is this?

Empfohlene Beiträge

GIR
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

EXT-2.jpg

Is this a stock color or a custom color? Anybody know the color code?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

It looks to me like Dark Metallic Turquoise. But I think the correct name (code) for the colour is either "Capri Blue Metallic" or "Midnight Blue". But it looks more Dark-Turquioise so I don't know for sure. Is the colouration in the picture correct? It's not too purple, too green, or too blue is it?

Oh and might I add, it's a gorgeous pic of a gorgeous car. I love the CL Mercs (that IS a "CL", right?).

GIR
Geschrieben

Well I'm having trouble determining the color. It doesn't exactly look like the metalic blue merc has and it really doesn't look like the uni blue. I guess it's some designo colour or something.

If you look at some of the other colours (talelight, streetmarkings) you'll see that they apear to be correct. The only reference point we don't have is green and blue. Maybe the guyz photoshopped it...

I mailed them and never got an answer back.

And yes that is a CL600 (notice the V12 sign) with a Lorinser sideskirt and Brabus dubz.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Yeah, gorgous indeed! But as for the colour, I noticed one thing that kind of puts this in perspective. Look at the grill... the metallic silver color has a shade of pink/purple to it. That shouldn't be there. It might also suggest that it's been manipulated in PhotoShop or somewhere else.

If you mailed the people and never got an e-mail back, that might mean they're just messin' with you!

It's a nice color though nontheless.

GIR
Geschrieben

9104.jpg

Well it kinda looks like this color (Uni dark blue) but I guess you'd have to see it in reallife before you can be sure.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Yes a patch of a certain colour surrounded with black may trick the eye. Also, did you notice the grill colouration os kind'a off?

GIR
Geschrieben

Yup. If you look at the rear dubz you'll also notice that they're a little bluer then the front dubz.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

There you go!

Shall we say: "Photo-Manipulation"?! :wink:

GIR
Geschrieben

Okay the dealer I bought my S500 went to great lenghts to find out what color this is. Turns out it is a designo color called Emrald Black (Smaragd Zwart).

They showed me a photo of a car across the country which had exactly the same finish.

What do you guzy think? Nice color aye?

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

How's that Emerlad Black? I've seen Emerald Black and that ain't it. Either that or the photo has some bad brightness and contrast to it or some coloration shifts.