EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Saw a 03 viper today!!!

T88TurboStang

Empfohlene Beiträge

I was driving dowm my local caost line, PCH, pacific caost highway, when i see this weird retro RED exotic come up fast behind my rear view mirror. I was in awwe when i thought it was a viper, but thought to myself, no it cant be. Out of nowhere he passes me going pretty fast i may ask, so i down shift and try to catch up to him.

We ran up to a stop light, and i look at it, and omg, i twas the bran new viper. The exhuast is so badahss!!!! IT is so orignal Shelby 427 style, with a little less subtle grumble. I ask the guy how does it run, he said, it is amazin, much better than his old GTS, and the torque band goes all the way to redline pullin you harder back into your seat.

It was realy nice, i like how the new one is, the stance and the setup, kudos to Dodge for finally making a better viper, and for finally putting ABS into there car....lol

BTW, for thsoe who havnt seen it done. The side exhaust gets so hot, that this one magazine have actually cooked eggs on the side vents. WEIRD!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I know a guy who had, I believe it was a 94 viper, his had sidepipes from the factory, and he turned himself sideways, draping his legs out the side of the car, as he was getting out, and burned one of his calfs pretty bad.

I fear sidepipes.

I haven't heard one of the new ones run, but I have looked one over, and I can conclude, it still has one fundamental problem, it is still a viper.

Naw homey. soorry i made a mistake, i meant 04 viper, but it was the two seater raodster, the reall deal, trust me it was the new viper, i could never make a mistake like that, i saw it off PCH...pacific coast highway...itw as soo sexy though!!!

hey bro sorry, it is just your pics are so large, and i am still runing of a dial up, that i didnt get to see it, it is the viper above this one here, the new roadster one, above my omst.....isnt it gorgous...i love that thing...except in real life it looks so much better!!!!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo T88TurboStang,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

I missed a glorious opportunity to get spy shots and spy clips of the Chrysler Crossfire in 2002. I may have also missed the chance to do the same with the Cayenne.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...