EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
T88TurboStang

Saw a 03 viper today!!!

Empfohlene Beiträge

T88TurboStang
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

I was driving dowm my local caost line, PCH, pacific caost highway, when i see this weird retro RED exotic come up fast behind my rear view mirror. I was in awwe when i thought it was a viper, but thought to myself, no it cant be. Out of nowhere he passes me going pretty fast i may ask, so i down shift and try to catch up to him.

We ran up to a stop light, and i look at it, and omg, i twas the bran new viper. The exhuast is so badahss!!!! IT is so orignal Shelby 427 style, with a little less subtle grumble. I ask the guy how does it run, he said, it is amazin, much better than his old GTS, and the torque band goes all the way to redline pullin you harder back into your seat.

It was realy nice, i like how the new one is, the stance and the setup, kudos to Dodge for finally making a better viper, and for finally putting ABS into there car....lol

BTW, for thsoe who havnt seen it done. The side exhaust gets so hot, that this one magazine have actually cooked eggs on the side vents. WEIRD!!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Did it look like this? :

gtsrconcept.jpg

gtsrconcept2.jpg

gtsrconcept3.jpg

gtsrconcept4.jpg

gtsrconcept5.jpg

gtsrconcept6.jpg

gtsrconcept7.jpg

gtsrconcept8.jpg

gtsrconcept9.jpg

That's the 2004 Dodge Viper GTS/R concept. Its not the next Viper. It's just a heavily modified one. Nice pics though, eh?

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

I know a guy who had, I believe it was a 94 viper, his had sidepipes from the factory, and he turned himself sideways, draping his legs out the side of the car, as he was getting out, and burned one of his calfs pretty bad.

I fear sidepipes.

I haven't heard one of the new ones run, but I have looked one over, and I can conclude, it still has one fundamental problem, it is still a viper.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

That problem should be relatively easy to control if it really bothers you. Redirect the exhast to the back of the car. Sounds harder than it is, believe me.

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

Naw homey. soorry i made a mistake, i meant 04 viper, but it was the two seater raodster, the reall deal, trust me it was the new viper, i could never make a mistake like that, i saw it off PCH...pacific coast highway...itw as soo sexy though!!!

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Well the Viper that I posted pics of is also a 2004 model. You didn't mean this did you?:

viper6.jpg

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

Naw bro, it was the new roadster model, already tested in magz and all, it was not that one, it was raodster version!!!! hehe itw as soo sweeet...i am still droooling

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Did it look like this then?:

1V701357_34.jpg

If not, could you post a pic of this? I'm dying here!

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

hey bro sorry, it is just your pics are so large, and i am still runing of a dial up, that i didnt get to see it, it is the viper above this one here, the new roadster one, above my omst.....isnt it gorgous...i love that thing...except in real life it looks so much better!!!!

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

So then it was the last picture I posted right?

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

naw bro, i twas that 2003/4 model you posted before the last pic.....the new version...i will try to post it up later for you!!!! but yea that one is the pic!!!

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Oh I see you mean this one: h

well, it doesn't look all that different. I'm waiting or the completely transformed version.

ViperGTS
Geschrieben

2003 Vipers = second row, first two pictures!

Sudelf.htm

GIR
Geschrieben
http://www.patmen.com/mark/P2201642.MOV

Me, driving the SRT-10 in Nashville

Couldn't you have digitized it thru a capturecard or something? :)

ViperGTS
Geschrieben

with my DigiCam - yes - unfortunately, I have the VHS copy only and no videocard...

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

I missed a glorious opportunity to get spy shots and spy clips of the Chrysler Crossfire in 2002. I may have also missed the chance to do the same with the Cayenne.