EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wiesmann ohne Wiesmann?

Gast

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello,

I do agree with some of your points but the last reason not to by a Wiesmann because of not available spare parts in the future I can not see. First of all the major parts are from BMW - no problems - all the rest I'm pritty s**** there will be some one how will start aftermarket production - in the worst case every glass fibre body could be repaired from a spezialist.

best Regards

Sören

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Hello,

I do agree with some of your points but the last reason not to by a Wiesmann because of not available spare parts in the future I can not see. First of all the major parts are from BMW - no problems - all the rest I'm pritty s**** there will be some one how will start aftermarket production - in the worst case every glass fibre body could be repaired from a spezialist.

best Regards

Sören

Yes, technical parts are from BMW and without problems to find them in the far future, but all body parts are from wiesmann. Really you think any company would made body parts for wiesmann??? I think not because the production of these parts would be very expensive and not reliable because there are few cars in the market.

The body is glass fibre and easy to repair but the body have more parts than not are fiberglass: joints, softop, front and rear lights and badges, locks, windows etc and I think this is a big big problem for us.

Everybody loves wiesmann desing and performance, but the service is really poor. Only in Germany the customer have a acceptable service. If a person of another country wants to buy a wiesmann must travel to Germany (not everybody do it) and if finally this person buy the car, will have problems to get spare parts because they dont have a place to get them if not is in the factory. Is incredible in this times how a brand of cars is only for sale mainly in only one country. In this way, is impossible go foward and get good numbers to survive

To resume, here as I can see the history: Problems:

1. The new factory is a big cost for them: to sale the currently production they dont need the currently factory: yes, it is very nice but very expensive. If they would have only one modell (MF3) and the old factory is possible they would be reliables as they were until the crisis arrived.

2. The general production is short (and shorter in the future) if we sume all models for the currently costs. Yes, they sale used cars too and get a good profit with them but new+used cars is not enought

3. Now the MF3 production is finishing. It means less sale for wiesann now for two reason: the chaper model is now more expensive (less potencial customers) and less demand because they have a one less modell.

4. Dificult to buy them in another countries. Not every body wants to travel to germany to buy a car.

5. Service is poor in Germany and null in other europe countries and it is another reason for the foreign people to dont buy a car.

6. Spare parts: Not aftermarket parts if they break because is not reliable.

If the close, what do you think will happen with the prices of the cars in the future???? Yes, they are a classic cars and will be more in the future for the short and special production but if we dont have spare parts to keep them, is possible the prices go down ( saab is a clear example)

Say that, the panorama is really dark. Hope I am wrong!!!

dear chuisin,

you certainly are right with your opinions. BUT: no risk, no fun!8-) I definitely wouldn`t feel better having ordered a new Porsche just to be sure to get spare parts in the future.

No, I just ordered one of the last MF-3X-). May be this won`t be a big help for Wiesmann, but I`m sure it`s a big help for meX-)

lets live dangerous...

Uli

• Gefällt mir 1
dear chuisin,

you certainly are right with your opinions. BUT: no risk, no fun!8-) I definitely wouldn`t feel better having ordered a new Porsche just to be sure to get spare parts in the future.

No, I just ordered one of the last MF-3X-). May be this won`t be a big help for Wiesmann, but I`m sure it`s a big help for meX-)

lets live dangerous...

Uli

Is possible your opinión will be right

I hope you get fun with you new Car.

Why you change your 580 for one of the last if they are The same Cars???

Is incredible in this times how a brand of cars is only for sale mainly in only one country. In this way, is impossible go foward and get good numbers to survive

I agree ... Wiesmann is in a niche that once belonged mainly to British car makers like TVR and Marcos ... I guess everyone here is aware of their fate.

Is there a successful example for an ultra low volume car maker that produces affordable cars (unlike the makers of supercars like Pagani etc.), is still operative and was able to survive for more than two or three decades? The only one that comes to my mind is Morgan ... but this company can hardly be taken as a template for Wiesmann.

The last number is #910. I use the Wiesmann as my daily driver and do apr. 20000km a year. Just wanted a newer one for the next years. But you're right. It's hard to give away # 580, I loved that car.

How many kilometres was your 580?

Is nice can use The amazing Car Everyday. Is The best way to fun with a car

I agree ... Wiesmann is in a niche that once belonged mainly to British car makers like TVR and Marcos ... I guess everyone here is aware of their fate.

Is there a successful example for an ultra low volume car maker that produces affordable cars (unlike the makers of supercars like Pagani etc.), is still operative and was able to survive for more than two or three decades? The only one that comes to my mind is Morgan ... but this company can hardly be taken as a template for Wiesmann.

You are right morgan is The only small brand that know made cars with low production and with profit. They have made The same Car for a long long time and The factory and The body is profitabilited. Wiesmann have made a lot modells in short time with low production and it is impossible to maximizate The valué in The short time.

If Wiesmann has been located in the old factory and only with The mf3 The financial situation would be very different. Now They are paid The consecuences and The bank dont believe in this business

We nearly had 90' Km of fun together. I think you have less trouble with your cars if you use them for what they were made for: driving!

What númber is your new Car?

How many mf3 to finish??? What númber they are made Now?

• 1 Monat später...
I think they are working on the very last few numbers, 905 or so. My new one will be #897.

I wish you fun for a long long time with your new car

You have the car on your hands now? If yes, please show pics

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...