EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Viper Hard Question "please help"

cam

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi..i recently bought 2 identical Dodge Vipers..both are wrecked..one of them is 2003 "repairable" the other one is 2005"unrepairable"..both are SRT-10 .. i wanna come out with one car at the end and i'm gonna use it "not to be sold" i decided to fix the 2003 but transform it to 2005,even if it was inspected at the agency they wouldn't notice,my question is,beside the VIN ,license plate ,and pcm what are the things that i need to take out from the unrepairable car to the repairable one to have a 2005 viper at the end?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hello,

Let me start by saying a 2003 Viper could never be made into a 2005 but in name only. Although, the Viper is a car whose evolution is typically very subtle from year to year. So I would venture to say that the two cars are probably very similar, if not identical with only a two year difference between them. If there were any different parts, they would consist of tiny bits and pieces.

As far as switching the VIN and all that though, it doesn't seem quite kosher. Even if it were never resold.

Hi... let me put it this way...i wrecked my 2005 viper,and it's almost impossible to repair it,the only part that was saved from the car is the right side door and fender.....i found a 2003 viper that was hit only on the right door and fender..and both are identical in..every thing except model...so instead of parting the 2003 and installing all the parts on the 2005 INCLUDING THE CHASSIS,why not fix 2003 and switch ? i'm looking for an answer to my question,i already made up my mind and started parting the 2005 and fixing the 2003....

Hi... let me put it this way...i wrecked my 2005 viper,and it's almost impossible to repair it,the only part that was saved from the car is the right side door and fender.....i found a 2003 viper that was hit only on the right door and fender..and both are identical in..every thing except model...so instead of parting the 2003 and installing all the parts on the 2005 INCLUDING THE CHASSIS,why not fix 2003 and switch ? i'm looking for an answer to my question,i already made up my mind and started parting the 2005 and fixing the 2003....

Oh, that's all it is? Well yeah, just take the needed parts from the almost totally wrecked '05, and fix up the '03. Then you will have a fixed up 2003 model.

Why switch the VIN though?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...