EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

best american car

davidmjh

Empfohlene Beiträge

so whats everyones opinion on the americas greatest super car, im not sure im split between the dodge viper and the ford mustang.

im gonna go with the mustang tho as it has been around for alonf time and alot of the models are awsome

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

im going to have to go with either the saleen s7 or the ford gt. they put down serious numbers.

second to those would be the c6 z06 corvette, which would be the first american car i would ever own, maybe the new gto but i doubt i would ever do that.

Either the Viper or the C6 Z06. Those are true driver's cars. I don't really think much of the S7 or GT. Both are just attempts at hitting higher segments by Ford/Saleen. That's not what American cars are all about. When I think of American cars, I think of ground-pounding torque and burnouts (e.g. Camaro Z28/SS), not supercar finesse.

to be honest i have never loved american cars but i love the barn door engineering that muscle cars of old had, for me the original ford mustang is the best american car or the dodge charger, they may be flawed cars but they ooze character and thats what the older american cars have that is soo good.

I prefer the classics, which is well known. So, it would have to be anything with extreme amounts of torque and a decent suspension/sticky tires. For bang for the buck Z06, but I dont need to do 200mph on curvy roads, 150mph is good enough for now. I would like to be at least be able to have my body found.

The Mustang a "supercar"? What's super?

As far as shear high performance bang for the buck - which is a classic vurtue of American performance cars, the ZO6 can't be beat. Viper a fairly close second.

The Saleen S7 is good, and is born from that American grass roots spirit - sort of, and takes everyone's expectation of a Ford V8 to a new level, but it costs half a mil. The Ford GT is pretty good, but it's more of a publicity stunt.

The ZO6 represents the big General trying to get real in troubled times. Kind of like the original Viper was for Chrysler.

publicty stunt are you stupid the gt those 200+mph and just gose to show that ford hasn't forgoten it roots in racing ford is still the most winnest car company and lets not forget that ford was the first company to sell cars in the world

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo davidmjh,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
publicty stunt are you stupid the gt those 200+mph and just gose to show that ford hasn't forgoten it roots in racing ford is still the most winnest car company and lets not forget that ford was the first company to sell cars in the world
lnc isn't stupid. he knows how to use question marks (?), periods (.), and also is not in dire need of a spelling/grammar check.

i bet if we met in real life, you would mumble.:D

yeah,, throw a supercharger on my 20 year old engine(air drag coefficent), and put in a six speed and hey ill do 200mph too.. lol Total cost in parts..... $4,000 for the charger, $4000 all said and done with the 6spd. transmission, $1,000 on tires.

Holy Sheit... I must own a "300hp super car"....LOL

There is no need to go that fast.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...