EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

networking site for auto enthusiasts

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

i know there might be some resistance from this site, but i think it would compliment this site very nicely

its like a networking site but the forum end is very weak, however image hosting is cake and networking is really simple. it was also just made known to the public so its still in beta.

http://thecarspace.com

word of advice is your concerned with theft: blur your plates and give a very vague location.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I'll make one,, I was just permanently banned from my other forum for not taking any crap from the mods there.. I didn't really even do anything, they are all on a power trip.

Since when was the english side of carpassion ever alive?

Oh yeah the engine question thread!

Hah. I've been reading, but I haven't been posting. There hasn't really been anything big to discuss. TheCarSpace is pretty cool. Don't these new social networking places know that camel caps are out?

This is doctor LateNight reporting for duty.:wink2:

I hope the patient isn't doing too badly.

Carpassion/en may never be the life of the party, but like a fully adjustible 14-way comfort seat, at least it's a nice place to chill and catch up on things.

To answer Iroc's question of when this forum was ever alive, well, there was a time. About 10 members had these forums rocking on a daily basis. It would be cool if that happened again, but that's one of the things best left to the heavens.

camel caps?

anyway if you guys join it, add me.

we need to start making some controversial topics here... maybe ill make a thread showing off my 36mpg beast

CamelCaps is when YouSpellYourCompanyNameLikeThis, e.g. MicroSoft (no longer has camelcaps) or MySpace. In the olden days (early 90s), it was popular. It's called camel caps because the capital letters look like humps on a camel.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo bleh,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
This is doctor LateNight reporting for duty.:wink2:

I hope the patient isn't doing too badly.

Carpassion/en may never be the life of the party, but like a fully adjustible 14-way comfort seat, at least it's a nice place to chill and catch up on things.

To answer Iroc's question of when this forum was ever alive, well, there was a time. About 10 members had these forums rocking on a daily basis. It would be cool if that happened again, but that's one of the things best left to the heavens.

Well, I need a new home board, and since I no longer have my old one with 512 active members, well its time to spice things up a bit.. I got the camaro running today, first time since July. Paid $160 on the battery alone, and Im pissed because it keeps draining, I have a bad ground somewhere apparently. Guess what Im doing tommorrow? lol. Well, I'll post some new pics of myself and the car tommorrow night. Right now its time for bed I have been working since 7am.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...