EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

NOS kit on s14 motor

lord335

Empfohlene Beiträge

hi guys i am glade that i am a member in this great site and i wana also ask about somethings i have 2 cars e30 1st one is m3 s14 2.3 L evo2 340 HP can i equiped it with n2o ?

and the 2nd is e30 3.5 L its a hell of a ride its 285 HP can i equiped it with n2o ?

wish u reply me thx

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Boy, your cars already seem pretty extremely tuned. Though I suppose you could equip nitrous to anything, and people often do, I wouldn't suggest it for either, especially the M3, or it could damage an already rare engine. I think your M3 is already producing more power than an E30 Evo III racer anyway. Don't mess with success too much, that's what I say.

Welcome to the forums!:)

hi my friends ok about my nos kit its a universal 6 L kit which gives a +200 HP in the single shoot i put it on my e-30 m3 s14 evo 2 and i'll try it today wish me a good luck . if anyone have a thing to tell me be4 i try it pls send now

Though your engine sounds pretty well tuned (judging from what you said I'm almost certain you've got forged internals), I wouldn't go near a 200 shot. A 50 shot is much more reasonable for a street car, and it won't blow your motor. You should never use that much N2O on a high-compression motor, such as an S14.

I have to ask, are you looking to turn your car into a drag racer of sorts? Because there are more suitable cars you could be doing that with. I can't imagine that 340 hp. from car that weighs 2,700 pounds at most is not enough.

Remember, smart tuning gives the greatest rewards. Bad tuning gives you a broken car.

hi guys i am still alive i try it with 100 hp it made my car like lightining storm :) so i changed it to 75 hp it was great and so speeedy and 4 u my friend yes i am making a drag car that wont be defeated and the next thing i am doing that i will put a turbo in my car but not any turbo its the diesel turbo in the next 2 days i'll try to upgrade it to 700 hp wish me luck my friends and thanx 4 ur concerning in reply u r a true friends :)

• 2 Wochen später...

hi my friends how r u ? i miss u so much

i have a problem i was testing again my n2o on my s14 motor after coming back from travelling and i heared a bad sound from my engine something like knocking i dont know what to do? or that is a bad sound or not ? even i had make full service be 4 i tested it so pls reply to me and what will i do ? thx guys:-(((°

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo lord335,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

You nitrous your S14, and now you want to turbocharge it in an attempt to get 700 hp. out of it.

Take some advice from us, before you completely wreck your engine. Hearing your motor knocking around is not normal, and the mods you're speaking of are not going to work. If the nitrous doesn't kill it, the turbo will. Just a word of advice, but you'll do what you want to do.

Before you attempt 700hp, you should know what you're doing. The fact that you're having to ask us questions is inauspicious. My advice is not to do it. Go over to dtmpower.net. I think there are a couple guys with turbo S14s there.

thank god i know what was that sound comming from it was the spark plugs ( destroyed ) and now i changed it to iradium spark plugs and tested it i didnt hear any sound and by the way i am glad that u reply to me and have a great opinion to me thx guys . and tomorro i'll drag with m3 3.2 L its 418hp wish me luck to get through him :) i'll try 1st without nos and the 2nd time with nos wish me good luck

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...