EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

got rims, foglights, and a few pics

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

resurecting and taking the thread back!! :D

i got my 22mm rear swaybar in the mail today and im pretty stoked. my suspension setup is now as follows:

koni yellow adjustable shocks on all 4 corners

front spring rates - 450 lbs per inch

with 23mm swaybar

rear spring rates- 360 lbs per inch

with 22mm swaybar

so no more snow plow with cones coming out of turns :D:D:D i cant wait i must admit i am worried about throttle lift oversteer with daily driving in poor traction(fresh rain/snow)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 59
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
Bleh can you drive sidewayz, backwards and diagonally, yet?, if not,trust me it will teach you how to drive
i have no intention of ever driving 'sidewayz' or 'diagonally'? drifting is not my thing i prefer the faster time around the track. 8) and if its not at the track then i wont be pushing my car to the limit.

but i drive backwards all the time. how else am i supposed to get out of my driveway or in and out of parking spots???

i see you've been working on that Civic bleh. Looks like you got the suspension part down but do you really think you'll need that front sway-bar??

i was told the rear sway bar would be good enough for you because the front sway bar could do more harm than good.

if it was a track only car i would had the 22 rear and nothing in the front. but since it is a daily driver i want something in the rear to make it safer when trail braking.

also if i had kept just the 14mm rear bar that i originally got from the integra i wouldnt have put on the 23mm front. but nothing in the front and 14 in the rear really just wasnt enough the body roll was still too uncomfortable for me.

He'll be alright I have a "wonder bra" in my car as well,, its actually a nicer ride
yea i agree the support is real nice and it really shows off when i want to display the goods.
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo bleh,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...