EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

drift racer

kingfonzie12

Empfohlene Beiträge

i want to make my own drift racer but i don't know what kind of car i should get. i was thinking like a nissan 300zx but i'm not sure since i still don't know a lot about drifting but i'm trying to learn. any advice would be helpful.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Don't you have a trans am. Better to start small with a car that is very basic yet trustworthy so you dont kill yourself. The suspension on it depending the year should be a great starting point.

yeah i do have a trans am and a toyota tacoma, but i have to sell one of them to help pay for college. i'm probably going to sell the trans am though since i love my truck more. but i'm looking ahead for another project for me to do once i get my financial situation fixed. so i thought i'd look into making a drift car

that could work, LS1? Its also still worth alot of money. I kinda figured you had an older one, It would work nicely but parts might be expensive.

Oh Jap cars are mostly front wheel drive,

If you're trying to pay for college, then you're better off not putting a lot of money into a drift racer. How heavily do you want to get into it?

Because if you just want to have fun, you can turn a $1,000 junker into a decent drifter. The old Nissan 240SX is a popular choice, it's rear drive.

yeah i would sell the 99', since he is the same age is me thats alot of cash. But wouldn't he want something with torque, 4 and 6 cylinders dont usually have that especially for cornering.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kingfonzie12,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Any car is a drift car with the right driver. People drift stock AE86s with the weak ass 4AGE (not 4AGZE) motor. It just needs to be rear drive. If you have an LS1, I don't know why you'd sell it.

Oh Jap cars are mostly front wheel drive,
yea just like the u.s. and europe.
If you're trying to pay for college, then you're better off not putting a lot of money into a drift racer. How heavily do you want to get into it?

Because if you just want to have fun, you can turn a $1,000 junker into a decent drifter. The old Nissan 240SX is a popular choice, it's rear drive.

thats what i was going to say. they need more power but they have a decent balance.

will it double as your daily driver? that should be the deciding factor between ditching your current setup

{edit} you may want to fix this double thread thing in the portal.

and if he tires to make a cavalier into a drift car like a guy at my job.....Ugh.

Build what you you feel will be good for you and dont get yourself hurt.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...