EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

kills thread

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

i dont know what happened to the old 'kills thread' but its all good, i dont feel like raising another frankenpost on this site.

THIS IS A KILLS THREAD. WHETHER YOU KILLED THEM OR THEY KILLED YOU IS IRRELEVANT. THIS IS NOT A BS THREAD OR A THREAD ON WHAT YOU THINK WOULD WIN. REAL LIFE STORIES ONLY!

of course comments on the kills are welcome.

most of you guys know my setup but for those who dont,

i have a cx with a full interior, no a/c, stock exhaust, and a d16z6 swap.

i know this is a weak race but it was fun, non the less and the fact that i wrote it will make it more interesting, i hope. anyway i had to start this thread so:

my sisters car is a bone stock 98 5spd civic dx coupe, coincidentally it is red aswell.

my sister is a push over so her bf is always driving her car(he drives an auto saturn and loves to think he knows what hes doing with her car). anyway, we are on our way to wendy's to get some lunch and he was going really slow in front of me intentionally for a few miles, trying to get underneath me skin. it worked. anyway we merge onto the road that wendies is on and its 3 lanes across and i just drive behind him because the wendies is about a quartermile away and i dont feel like being a weiner.

like a sign from God, the only traffic light between the merge and wendy's turns yellow and he slams on his brakes. i follow suit and change to the left lane, much to his surprise.

just to clarify, let me explain the physical situation: wendies is an 1/8th on the right hand side of the road and i am one lane to the left of a 'wannabe brother in law' driving my sisters car and fully aware of my intentions.

i look over to confirm that he is conscious of my presence, he looks back and actually revs the engine. what a tool hahahaha. i look back and wait for the light. as the light for perpendicular traffic turns yellow i press the clutch and slip into 1st, looking back over. he did the same and brought his revs up a little, as did i.

i had my tach just above 2500 and as the light turned i feathered out the clutch and proceeded with the throttle, taking him at a car length from the launch. as i pass 5000rpm then 7000rpm i pull another car length as he shifts early(no tach in the dx) hahaha. i then shift a couple rpm early, but still chirp, and begin pulling a little harder in second as i catch him entering my passenger mirror. climbing to 55mph, i now have 3 car lengths on them and he lets off. i am getting close to wendy's so i curtiously put my blinker on and change lanes while letting off the gas at the upper end of second gear, i then apply brakes and pull in.

he tried telling me he had a good launch. i denied him the pride. all this while staying within the speedlimit

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

the cop would have got you for over acceleration, wreckless driving and street racing then both cars would have been crushed.

1/8 of a mile, yeah try taking it up to 80 in a grocery store parking lot and leaving room to stop. Booyah, Very few would ever race me, and I usually pulled it in the low end. And I always pulled in front at the high speeds 110+, mostly because im pyscho.

the cop would have got you for over acceleration, wreckless driving and street racing then both cars would have been crushed.
...what cop? how would the cars have been crushed? had a little much to drink tonight???
1/8 of a mile, yeah try taking it up to 80 in a grocery store parking lot and leaving room to stop. Booyah, Very few would ever race me, and I usually pulled it in the low end. And I always pulled in front at the high speeds 110+, mostly because im pyscho.
:bored: your story sucked
My sister is a push over so her bf is always driving her car(he drives an auto saturn and loves to think he knows what hes doing with her car).

Just to clarify, let me explain the physical situation: wendies is an 1/8th on the right hand side of the road and i am one lane to the left of a 'wannabe brother in law' driving my sisters car and fully aware of my intentions.

I look over to confirm that he is conscious of my presence, he looks back and actually revs the engine. what a tool hahahaha.

He tried telling me he had a good launch. i denied him the pride. all this while staying within the speedlimit

Fortune cookie say : Your potential in-law relations will be quite colorful. :lol:

The cool thing about racing with slow cars, is that it's perfectly legal. Because nobody knows your racing. :wink:

he and i do get along though, we are both perfectionists.

people know when im racing though, because of the swap i dont have a catalytic converter 3krpm+ screams even with stock exhaust.

it actually sounds good cus its deep and throaty, not raspy at all, but no drone at any cruising speed

that and the car actually goes forward, hence 3 carlengths before 55mph

here is a good kill :lol: how to kill a rice burner

Driving it, it seemed really fast @ 60mph, i mean my Iroc at 120 felt slow compared to 60 in that. Well the clutch movement was like a whole inch for out of gear to engaged and it was a short throw shifter. The steering wheel had like a 3:1 ratio. I'm serious every little motion and this car turned. an 1/8 of a turn did a u turn.

Okay turn onto a road, go over a hill @ 40mph the road disapears i find it but @ the top of the hill the car goes almost airborn, i lose the back end and i put it in neutral counter steer, lose it, repeat 4-5times, i couldn't get traction, finally the car completely loses it, the suspension wouldn't let the car grip, when i tried to steer with it the car went into a spin, when it spins to where the i can see where i am going i see brickwall. I put it into gear turn the wheels as hard as i can front end hits the wall, and turns. The car proceeds to continue spinning thankfully. Smash the rear end of the car into the wall keeps spinning, get the other end , the drivers side hits a deck at the quater panel. Car stops, before it even stops I look at my buddy he's fine. The airbags didn't even go off. The car is totaled. I asked if he had collison he says yes. Cop comes, takes my license stuff and his vehicle info.

It turns out he doesn't have collision, my car is parked and so is my license.

Damages known....... front end totaled,: clip, all the stuff that holds it, one turning signal, windshield, cracked radiator, hood, and anything in that area. Rear: both quater panels, rear tail light, paint job.

ive heard this story before. so raced a brick wall and lost? man you must suck at driving :wink:

its funny how you criticise the car for being responsive :lol:

comon man i know you have some real kill stories. cocky domestic drivers always do. :D or did you just post that cus you havent won a race yet O:-).

im glad we lost that brick wall was holding up a house. It wasn't responsive at all, couldn't get the tires to grip.

As far as cocky races no not really just a few stock subarus. No one would really mess with me except heavily modded 12 second Stangs. Trying to beat on the good ole 305. I can take most other Irocs minus modded 350's and heavily modded 305's, gotta love gm for that. So any mid 70's to early ninties camaro, firebird or corvette is lunch. But other than that noone ever had the ballz to put up against a well kept Iroc. I had a supra challenge me but then he never showed up! He wanted to put a better turbo on, come on.

The steering wheel had like a 3:1 ratio. I'm serious every little motion and this car turned. an 1/8 of a turn did a u turn.
It wasn't responsive at all, couldn't get the tires to grip.
:???::???::???: you mean he had crappy tires??? cus you were definitely complaining about how responsive the handling was.

bleh the tires were brand new, i didn't see what they were he spent $500 on them, no the tires left nice skid marks all over the road, his suspension wouldn't slide or give; you know how the car should sway to either side. yeah, plus as i said the steering was aweful. POS car.

Anyway, bleh if you want to know what that race went like, remeber that hard turn and 35miles in 20min crap this is what i was seeing. And no not @ 180mph but at 130, same type of roads except less trees in some places where i could see better.

This is what you call tunnel vision and no this was a camaro not an F1 car, that second turn when it takes the S is like the turn i took but i stayed in my lane

FF0C3901-0B0D-4912-9BC3-761051EFD4B3.jpg

Click here to see Video

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo bleh,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...