EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

what are you listening to right now?

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

VanHalen by VanHalen (1978) hence my quote. One of the greatest debut rock albums, a classic. And I'm not even a "rocker".

Plus a couple songs on a Ludicris CD I found in the street. :lol:

Plus a couple songs on a Ludicris CD I found in the street. :lol:
are you for real??? hahahahaha :lol:

right now im listening to one of my brothers cd's and i dont know who it is, but they are awesome. such an interesting sound. ill post who it is later. its real mellow music thats good for the end of long drives or after a hard day at work.

Iron & Wine is so awesome! thats who it is

the cd is Our Endless Numbered Days, i guess they are folk music... which is weird cus i dont normally go for that stuff but their music is awesome.

download the song 'teeth in the grass' very weird lyrics and so catchy, its sooo good. i dont know if you guys will like it but i love them. and today was the first day ive ever heard them.

Interesting, I'll have to check that out. I have very eclectic taste, so many choices in music these days. I like finding music out of the ordinary. My friend who just moved back to the mainland after 4 years in Hawaii is a freak for the island sound - pop rock, dance etc.

I've found quite a few CD's in the street. None of them I would have purchased myself, but I'll always give them a spin. 15 years from now, we'll be seeing i-Pods in the street too. :lol:

For relaxing, sometimes I like some chilled out acid jazz - which is ussually modern jazz with kind of a urban groove. Speaking of chilling out, the first time I heard the song 'Bo's Veranda' by Morphine I loved it. That song just makes you feel like such a lounge lizard, perfect for cruising. It was on the 'Get Shorty' soundtrack as well.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...