EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

How much HP would the 350 Z be able to hold ?

Charlie 350 Z

Empfohlene Beiträge

This question came to my mind since I want to bust up mine. I have heard of 800 HP but with engine modifications. My real question is how much HP could the engine block be able to hold , keeping the same pistons, rods, valves , crankshaft, etc? exactly no messing with the inside of the engine. :o

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

boosted, n/a, or spray?

ive seen a z with a 250shot, i think, and that was just beyond the limit as after a bunch or runs it finally sent some rods clear through the block.

turbo i think that the greddy kit does a good job and it could probably hold a little more psi.

n/a i have no idea.

boosted, n/a, or spray?

ive seen a z with a 250shot, i think, and that was just beyond the limit as after a bunch or runs it finally sent some rods clear through the block.

turbo i think that the greddy kit does a good job and it could probably hold a little more psi.

n/a i have no idea.

Well I meant the works you now, nitrous will be to radical but still you will have to count with it . But the main issue would be how much power they could hold. I do not know if the nitrous system explosion would be more damaging to the engine than forced induction. In total would be how much can they really hold. You said 250 shot, could you be more specific?

Of how much power we are talking about?

• 1 Monat später...

The first real problem with the VQ35DE Engine lies with the factorys "deadhead" non returning fuel system - It is tough to boost the fuel pressure or anything without a proper return line setup.

If you boost it up than please don't use the GReddy TC Kit, because GReddy is a mass market manufacturer and the quality is less unlike the Power Enterprise Turbokit which is the best for the Z33 on the market right now. The TopSecret Turbokit for example is made for RHD z33 only.

But the VQ35 won't be able to handle much power, this is the reason why prof's like TopSecret swap to RB26 engine or the old VQ30 to get a max. power of 700-800hp.

• 9 Monate später...

sorry this is an old thread, but a lot has gone on with the VQ35 and turbo kits since this thread started. Greddy kits are ok, but the fuel management sucks, that I agree on. A few new kits are the APS single and the Turbonetics single. The PE kit is available for the US version Z's now. Again numbers with an unmodified block are still only in the 400-450 rwhp range.

I'm a little surprised Nissan has never offered a twin-turbo 350Z. I seems like a natural given the Z car's history of such. But like the Mitsu Eclipse, there is a different focus than there was on the 90's cars.

That's my two cents.

• 8 Monate später...

Hi...I'm a new member so please be patient!! In regards to the 350Z block; the stock block can take up to 400hp w/o modifying the block internals. After that you will HAVE to have a built bottom end.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...