EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

to squeeze or not to squeeze that is the question.

bleh

Empfohlene Beiträge

im thinking about getting a 50 or 75 shot. one of ulis buddies is selling a wet kit for cheap and would cut me a deal. so i dont know if i should do it. its a venom kit that operates in a given rpm range with a 10lb bottle. i know people say its cheating and whatever, but i dont care, turbos arent cheating and neither are superchargers. the interesting thing about this kit is that there is no button, strictly rpm based. so i will have ma4444444D VT3C y0!

so do you guys think its a worthy expendature? or should i just save my pennies for a pretty little snail?

for the non locals to the site, i drive a civic with a single overhead cam vtec stock for the most part

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I don't know about this. I think you could handle a 75 shot for a while, but maybe you should go with a 50 shot. I don't like nitrous oxide because it's not reliable, not because it's "cheating".

yea im not having trouble deciding on the sizes. i would run a 50shot for the majority of the time and put in the 75 for track days.

my real question is whether i should do it or not. i know sometimes its not reliable, but thats only if one were to over do what the car can handle. my stock block is good for 75 especially since its a wet shot. if it were a dry shot i would raise an eyebrow. the system im getting is know for its reliability and monitors the a/f ratio and adjusts the fuel levels accordingly.(helpful in not running rich as the bottle empties).

i just dont know if i should go for it or just save for a turbo.

yea. there is no way i could stay.... n/a. with my motor, that would be..... ghey. rhyming, sorry.

but yea i dont know if ill be doing another swap any time soon. mpg are my friend and a proper turbo d series is good for 180-220whp on a stock block. food for thought. i might just get the kit, use it for a little, get my giggles, then trade it for a turbo setup or at least part of one.

i have to get the $ together before i get it. when i do finally take it to the strip ill be sure to resurect this thread :-))! ill probably be going to atco. its a good hour closer to me.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo bleh,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

i dont think im going to go for it now. upon research, the vcn 1000 kit is kinda sketchy. the brain only works when it wants to. if it was a normal wet shot that just injects fuel and nitrous through the same nozzle it would be safer and wouldnt be a problem swapping onto my car. Also the fact that the brain is specific to an obd2 integra.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...