EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My ride

PintoVan

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Yes, welcome to Carpassion. :wink2: This topic moved to "Others".

Well make comments!!!

Punto, that's a Fiat right? We don't have those in the U.S. where I'm from. Although my Mom had a Pinto once, a Ford Pinto.

Anyway, I'm not into looking at stereo equipment, but it looks like yours is pretty hardcore. I like your sport wheels. Is the car fun to drive?

Is the car fun to drive?

yap but from 70 hp :bored: you can´t exppectt to much..

I like your sport wheels.

By the way sorry about all mistakes but i´m portuguese!!!

Well about the rims they´re broc 17 inch sized...

They look pretty amazing...

I'm not into looking at stereo equipment, but it looks like yours is pretty hardcore

ICE its 1600 watts in subwoofers (MTX Thunder 7500) plus 350 watts for the front speakers (boston acoustics) ..

Source Alpine Cva-1003 R- with playstation, 6 cd changer and 6 dvd changer, expansion box for cva 1003R and Macrom tv tuner...

The amps are MTX THUNDER 1501 - D top class and Boston acoustic GT-20 lower class...

Hugs and see ya!!

P.S. - Sorry i din´t see the others class :wink: and thanks for the comments (in the middle of all these amazing rides) i´m happy for having an answer...

"Suportt Ferrari buy FIAT"

Hope you have protection for all that stereo equipment.

P.S. - Sorry i din´t see the others class :wink: and thanks for the comments (in the middle of all these amazing rides) i´m happy for having an answer...

One thing cool about Carpassion is you'll probably always get an answer. We're pretty close around here. :)

yea man thats a hefty load for one seat...i wouldve get a motor swap first :-))!

yap they're not cheap but they're sparco !!

Get it, and don't forget that here in portugal prices are not that low!!

The good things are always the most expensive....

Hope you have protection for all that stereo equipment.

well my Protection for this equipment its a Boomerang Beeper Z2.. I don't know if anybody know it but they're very used in U.S.

It as some cool tricks.. Automatic engine start with a single button push..

Radar sensors with 3 zones, ultra-sounds detection..

Auto charged with autonomy for 5 hours "ringing" :D

Distance to open or close 800 meters with anything in the way...

ok i'll take some pictures from it and that post them here ok???

• 6 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PintoVan,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...