SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Why do I have to be so broke *sad face* *cry*

skyline_r34v

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 65
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

yea ive seen that before a long time ago... decent stuff... i think its crazy that they left it with the stock bore just so it stays very responsive. and they let the customer do all the crazy rice stuff and bling with intake and what not.

sell the eclipse!

yea ive seen that before a long time ago... decent stuff... i think its crazy that they left it with the stock bore just so it stays very responsive. and they let the customer do all the crazy rice stuff and bling with intake and what not.

sell the eclipse!

Are you crazy??? I've bonded with that car :D It's my daily driver anyway plus my get away weekend track car I can't get rid of it. Plus nobody would ever buy it for the price i'd have to sell it for.

If I were you, I might just consider selling the Skyline. You have the Eclipse that you use everyday and race with too, so your use of the Skyline is limited right? Right now it's money sitting in your driveway.

I remember someone posted the Mine's Skyline segment of that video a long time ago. I always thought it was funny the way Mr. Niikura says "We've been quite soft on tuning in the past, like leaving the engine stock. " :lol:

If I were you, I might just consider selling the Skyline. You have the Eclipse that you use everyday and race with too, so your use of the Skyline is limited right? Right now it's money sitting in your driveway.

You don't know how much I've thought about actually doing that and selling it to this website about wanting rare imported cars like Skyline's, JDM Supra's, FTO GP-R's and shit like that. I just don't have enough trust in me to sell my car to somebody on the internet. Other than that I doubt somebodies going to pay nearly $60,000-$70,000 for it when they can import one around the same amount but just alot more used.

I remember someone posted the Mine's Skyline segment of that video a long time ago. I always thought it was funny the way Mr. Niikura says "We've been quite soft on tuning in the past, like leaving the engine stock. " :lol:

Yeah soft my ass even the past Mine's Skyline's were awesome. The Mine's BNR34 is just a freaking absolute track monster.

sell the charger then. and keep it as a dd. especially if the skyliine is a track car. when owning 2 cars, one of them should be kept comfortable. like my 4door has stock everything except exhaust now

The Eclipse is very comfortable when I switch the setting on the EDFC to not a harsh ride. I only switch it to "sport mode" or "race mode" when I'm on the track but during daily driving I have it a little harsher than stock but it still rides good. The ride is brutal when you're at the track but that's understandable.

You've got to be kidding me, I'm so used to the power and oompf of the supercharger that if I sold it and went back to just bolt-on's and nitrous I'd sell the car completely because of how slow it would be.

yea i got a kick out of that too. the skyline is still a beast when all you do is the external mods.

they said they kept the same displacement though... it makes me wonder what they did to the engine... resleave and all that yea... but probably cams and valve trains... maybe even higher compression to make the power band even all the way across.... well we will never know.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo skyline_r34v,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Zubehör für Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
I doubt somebodies going to pay nearly $60,000-$70,000 for it when they can import one around the same amount but just alot more used.

I don't understand your reasoning. Don't you think someone would rather pay that amount for something in better condition, and already imported - like your car? No doubt you could find a buyer pretty easily, especially since it's untouched.

About the Mine's, I assume they did about everything to the engine short of increased displacement - they just did it very well. Stock airboxes though, and almost stock looking. They deffinitely do know their magic.

I don't understand your reasoning. Don't you think someone would rather pay that amount for something in better condition, and already imported - like your car? No doubt you could find a buyer pretty easily, especially since it's untouched.

Sorry I screwed up on what I was talking about. What I was meaning was somebody can purchase a R34 that is already imported for near $35,000-$45,000 or a little more depending on how used it is, regardless if it has alot more miles used on it (by alot more I'm talking about maybe 20,000-30,000 miles which isn't much) and wouldn't mind having higher mileage while saving nearly $30,000. Plus I'm 22, people will think whenever I did drive it I beated it to death because that's how people stereotype younger aged guys.

Well most younger age guys do really race their cars hard and unforgivingly. Just look at all the threads where people break something doing stupid shit. The fact is that most people are very dumb, especially when they're younger. However, seeing as you own a very rare car, I would highly doubt that you would be doing crazy burnouts and whatnot in it.

What I was meaning was somebody can purchase a R34 that is already imported for near $35,000-$45,000 or a little more depending on how used it is
more importantly whether or not it is a gtr vspec. dude. if its a gtr vspec then it will sell for more than 50k. i see r32s and weak sauce r33s sold for 35k-45k. not even close to being the performer that the r34 gtr is.

i think you could get more than that regardless of who is selling it. i still want to see pics :-))!

Not really easy doing burnouts in a stock AWD car ;). lol
trust me its possible. a few awd turbo cars can do it with a few basic boltons. i have a friend with a wrx that spins all 4 without breaking a sweat. he has to in order to trap good times. i also know of an s4 that has this problem(not uli, although he is developing this problem in 1st as the mods stack up)

Well considering I said stock I've tried to do a burnout but it's just not possible. I've put it in 4th and rev'd it up and feathered the clutch out and still nothing.

I can't afford any of the upgrades, everything is so damn expensive to upgrade on this car it's not even funny. I never even thought about the aftermarket as well but that goes to show how people are young and dumb on purchasing vehicles.

No I don't have a V-spec, it's the reg R34. There was a V-spec but it was over $70,000 for the car alone so it would've costed all-together $110,000 to have it imported and regulated in the country. :o

The V-spec II's were over $100,000 itself :o

Apparently ya'll haven't tried doing burnouts in 4th gear while dropping the clutch. You can do really long burnouts but please don't do it on torque-lacking civic's or anything Honda or Toyota.

Well considering I have twin-turbo's I'm very sure it's a GT-R ;).

dude try an 8k+ drop of the clutch in 1st gear. of course 4th will not lite em up, that will only kill your clutch

Yes it'll kill your clutch but once it goes your tires will burn for several several feet.

Yes it'll kill your clutch but once it goes your tires will burn for several several feet.

no, the only thing burning is your clutch. first gear will spin, at least on my awd. i cant launch in 4th.... no one can. if cars could launch in 4th then they wouldnt have any use for 1-3rd.

*EDIT* btw i have A LOT more torque than you.

Apparently ya'll haven't tried doing burnouts in 4th gear while dropping the clutch. You can do really long burnouts but please don't do it on torque-lacking civic's or anything Honda or Toyota.

Well considering I have twin-turbo's I'm very sure it's a GT-R ;).

toyotas dont have torque :???: supra? yea that thing will roast in 4th gear if modded. but thats cus it has no traction :lol::lol: .

so since its a gtr sell it. a r34gtr will sell for a large chunk of change.

now since we are on the subject of torque-lacking. do you understand physicis at all? a transmission increases torque as the ratio becomes shorter. this is real basic too... 1st gear has more torque than 4th. all gears 1-3 have more torque than 4th.

also another thing i overlooked before. if you feather the clutch your chances of burning out become less. the initial jump of torque to the wheels is what makes them burn out. you feather to stop yourself from burning out. i really hope i misunderstood what you were saying before

toyotas dont have torque :???: supra? yea that thing will roast in 4th gear if modded. but thats cus it has no traction :lol::lol: .

so since its a gtr sell it. a r34gtr will sell for a large chunk of change.

now since we are on the subject of torque-lacking. do you understand physicis at all? a transmission increases torque as the ratio becomes shorter. this is real basic too... 1st gear has more torque than 4th. all gears 1-3 have more torque than 4th.

also another thing i overlooked before. if you feather the clutch your chances of burning out become less. the initial jump of torque to the wheels is what makes them burn out. you feather to stop yourself from burning out. i really hope i misunderstood what you were saying before

Then apparently I don't know how to burnout worth a shit O:-)

Younger aged guys, and attempting burnouts all night long. The two are inseperable not matter how hard you try. :lol: How many miles does your car have on it?

On the subject of finances, you have one of the most sought after cars in modern times, probably in the top 100. Even if it's not a top of the line V-Spec II modified by Mine's. Finding a buyer, and getting out of the poor house would be no problem I'm sure.

Younger aged guys, and attempting burnouts all night long. The two are inseperable not matter how hard you try. :lol: How many miles does your car have on it?

On the subject of finances, you have one of the most sought after cars in modern times, probably in the top 100. Even if it's not a top of the line V-Spec II modified by Mine's. Finding a buyer, and getting out of the poor house would be no problem I'm sure.

It has 1,300 miles last time I saw the odo. The problem really isn't being able to sell it, is could I actually really do that??

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...