EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2005 575 Super America

ah64zzp

Empfohlene Beiträge

The 575 SuperAmerica features the same 5.75-liter V12 that is in the 575M Maranello. Differing from the 550 Barchetta, the 575 SuperAmerica has a glass top that folds into the rear of the car. The car is available with a 6-speed manual or Ferrari's F1 gearbox. It is also available with the GTC package. A total of 300 will be produced.

575america2.jpg

575america3.jpg

575america5.jpg

575america8.jpg

I think it will be a better car than 550 Barchetta.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

"Superamerica" is a name given to a couple of factory custom Ferrari road cars, beginning with the 410 Superamerica in 1956, and then the 400 of 1960. It kind of goes along with the Ferrari tradition of naming cars after places - like the America, Europa, and California.

Considering the "customized" and limited edition status of this car, the name is fitting. Plus it sounds cool.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo ah64zzp,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari 550 / 575 (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

its witty, i enjoy it.

as for the superamerica, i know there were issues driving the barchetta REALLY fast with the soft top on up, maybe this would allow going really fast with the top up? lol

• 2 Wochen später...

A pink Ferrari? Oh, great. Look out, Mattel has more inspiration for Barbie marketing. Just replace the cats with hearts or something. Maybe Barbies face.

There is just something wrong with a pink Ferrari.

That Ferrari is photoshopped, but as partisan as this sounds, a pink Ferarri does seem ... peculiar. Although nobody thinks twice about a pink Corvette for some reason.

I think because the Vette has a more beach party, made by Mattel image than a Ferrari.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...