BIGpassion

Which car would you rather have?  

1. 1. Which car would you rather have?

• Lamborghini Gallardo
    • Ferrari F360 CS

Empfohlene Beiträge

Which woulld you rarther have and why??

Lambo Gallardo or Ferrari 360 CS??

Im not bothered about comparing the 2, im just trying to weigh up which is the most popular.

For me it has to be the Gallardo, simply because i like the sense of a nible supercar but it still maintains stability.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 75
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Allanlambo, I'm curious, for someone who seems to spit on the ground that Ferrari walks on, and thinks the 360 is a "boring" car, and in fact uses the line " Life is too short to drive a Ferrari " or something like that as your sig in your Lambo forum. What compelled you to spend a great deal of money on the 355 Spyder you claim to have? :???:

Allanlambo, I'm curious, for someone who seems to spit on the ground that Ferrari walks on, and thinks the 360 is a "boring" car, and in fact uses the line " Life is too short to drive a Ferrari " or something like that as your sig in your Lambo forum. What compelled you to spend a great deal of money on the 355 Spyder you claim to have? :???:

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAH I believe LateNightCable just vb_owned.gif you. laughing6.gif

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo BIGpassion,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Owned me? LOL you wish. The 355 was purchased for my wife. It is a good girls car. She likes the convertible, or i should say liked as it goes on the boat tommorow to go to CA to be sold. As for the 360, inmo, it is horrible. How many of you have actually driven one of these cars? ive driven 1,000's of miles in them. Go to www.beyondthequarter.com and buy the video. The you can watch me beating the piss out of a 360, running up to 150-160mph. As for me supposedly owning a 355, take a look here:http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1377

So what do you plan on replacing the 355 spyder with??? You going to replace it with a F430?? You can't even say that'll be a boring car.

Yes i can. The 430 is as boring as the 360 it replaces. Ill get either a Gallardo or a Murcielago.

You have a damn nice garage, I'll admit that, but you have no tastes or sense about cars worth a shit. I'm sorry dude but you are just like most every other rich ass guy buying dream cars. You don't know shit about them you only buy them because you THINK they are the best and help out your image. You apparently don't know jack crap about cars except your precious lambo's *rolls eyes*.

There are several cars that beat Lambo's on any category, you act like Lamborghini is GOD of supercars. Apparently you haven't looked at the recent "lamborghini", if you can even call them that, because they really have no recollection of what Lamborghini truely stands for. I'm not dissing Lamborghini but don't act like they are best when they surely are not.

I agree. Sure Lamborghini's were and still are nice. But, they lost a lot of the once Italian passion. Italy is probably the most known for making fast cars. Now it looks like Fiat/Ferrari, will be the only Italian entity, that makes cars without foregin presence, unless you include Maserati and Pagani (uses Benz engines). If Lamborghini was the god of supercars, tthey would beat out the McLaren's, and Koenigsegg's in top speed and acceleration, quarter mile. And about now is the time where we will see McLaren getting challenged by many competitors, in fact the Enzo tied the quarter mile time of 11.1. So that is one record down. But, I haven't seen Lamborghini make any move toward at least trying to make a 240+ mph, sub 3.2s 0-60, or sub 11 or 10 second quarter mile. The Murcielago gets 205 mph, but the Diablo could beat it. I know Lamborghini can still do it. But, they just haven't made an effort to do it.

One day when you guys have a clue, then maybe youll be able to chime in. Exactly how many Ferraris do you own? How many Lamborghinis? None, thats what i thought. Ive owned atleast 10 different Ferraris. Ive driven almost all of them. I didnt come here saying that Lamborghini is the Best, ill take a Pagani over a Lambo all day long. What i am saying is that over any comparable Ferrari, Lambo kills it. Yes the Enzo is is faster, but it also costs 4x the price. One days you guys will realize how difficult it is to afford a 100,000 car, vs a 300,000 car. Try figuring out that if you put 100,000 cash down on a Murcielago, your payments would still be 4,000 a month. Then try an Enzo, with 20,000 dollar a month payments. Then realize when you buy cars like these, you pay cash, not finance. As for Lamborghini losing its passion with Audi owning, get off the crack. Drive a Murcielago, and then try telling me that. Also, Lamborghini owns Ferrari in one particular catagory that is most important, LOOKS. The Enzo is UGLY.

In the end, i have the Ferrari and the Lambo in the garage, i am qualified to have an opinion. When you have the same in your garage, you can have one too. :-))!

It depends, me personally I like the way the Ferrari looks, not as much the front. But I love the rear, its sharp. I would like the front to be more curvy, and not as linear. You might disagree, but Ferrari make the best engines in the world. The enzo costs a lot because, they have bery new technologies that most cars if any have. Their brakes are one of the best if not the best in the world. It has a feature that allows the car to raise an extra 3 inches of the ground. I never dissed Lambo, I like Lambo, all I said was that Lamborghini isn't as racing oriented as they would before. Make an argument for it, and I'll see what you make of it. I like the Murcielago, in fact I might be wrong because there is a Murcielago R-GT that might go into production, with 600+bhp, and only weighs 2,420 lbs.

That might blow away many of my expectations.

im 100% with you allanlambo with the fact that if you were to take a murcielago or a gallardo for that matter out on the road or track, i would find it virtually impossible to say that Lamborghini has been muted since audi took over, but i would say that it has been tamed in some aspects, like its not only you driving the car, its the electronics aswell....but of course you can get rid of those. overall the performance and styling etc. is virtually faultless in my eyes,

----

could anyone support my reply?

----

It depends, me personally I like the way the Ferrari looks, not as much the front. But I love the rear, its sharp. I would like the front to be more curvy, and not as linear. You might disagree, but Ferrari make the best engines in the world. The enzo costs a lot because, they have bery new technologies that most cars if any have. Their brakes are one of the best if not the best in the world. It has a feature that allows the car to raise an extra 3 inches of the ground. I never dissed Lambo, I like Lambo, all I said was that Lamborghini isn't as racing oriented as they would before. Make an argument for it, and I'll see what you make of it. I like the Murcielago, in fact I might be wrong because there is a Murcielago R-GT that might go into production, with 600+bhp, and only weighs 2,420 lbs.

That might blow away many of my expectations.

See you are wrong. And btw, Lambo has had inplace the ability to raise the front of the car up and down since 1998. Ferraris are fragile pieces of crap. My 355 for example. 9,000 mile car. Interior is falling appart. There are shakes and rattles everywhere. They use timing belts, which must be replaced, and the engine must comeout. Driving the car around, once you get into traffic, you watch the temp quickly climb. My friend, had a 360, just traded for a 360CS (also has a Diablo 6.0) . He is already ready to get rid of the 360CS, has had it for 1 month. The guy who owns the Gallardo in the Gallardo vs 550 race, also has a 360. His 360 is in the shop every other week. My uncle, first had a 360, the tranny blew up, then the electronics would keep him from starting the car. He traded it in, got a 360 Spider. So far, the top has failed 4 times, speedo stopped working, and he had a problem with the catalytic converters overheating. Ferraris f1 tech does not translate into its roadcars, in the ways you think it does. They are weak, and fragile roadcars. Ive had enough of them to know. I have no reason to come here and bash them. I own them, and wish they were good cars. Now since Lambos begginning, Ferrucio insisted on not racing the cars. This continues to this day. Ferrari spent over 300 Million dollars on racing last year to win. They only build road cars in order to be able to race. Lambo builds road cars to drive. An Enzo is no doubt a fantastic car, but it is not worth a Murcielago, Gallardo, Diablo, F40, Porsche TT, and a Saleen S7 combined. Inmo, the only Ferrari worth owning is an F40.

One days you guys will realize how difficult it is to afford a 100,000 car, vs a 300,000 car. Try figuring out that if you put 100,000 cash down on a Murcielago, your payments would still be 4,000 a month. Then try an Enzo, with 20,000 dollar a month payments. Then realize when you buy cars like these, you pay cash, not finance. As for Lamborghini losing its passion with Audi owning, get off the crack. Drive a Murcielago, and then try telling me that. Also, Lamborghini owns Ferrari in one particular catagory that is most important, LOOKS. The Enzo is UGLY.

Dude I can careless how you make payments on any of your cars. I don't care if you're like my friend and fork out $170k's straight up for a new Porsche GT2 or you go through monthly payments, none of that concerns me.

Personally, I've stated a time or so that I do NOT like the Enzo, sure it's amazingly fast, an awesome handler but it is DOG ASS ugly. So lay off the Enzo shit, I didn't even say anything about the Enzo. Frankly I didn't say anything about Ferrari Enzo or Ferrari anything stomping any type of Lamborghini, so I have no idea where you're coming up with that.

All I said was that I know plenty of cars that are better than Lamborghini.

In the end, i have the Ferrari and the Lambo in the garage, i am qualified to have an opinion. When you have the same in your garage, you can have one too. :-))!

That's funny, I thought the Ferrari was suppose to be gone by yesterday ;), so that means you only have the Lambo in your Garage and your Hummer H2 so...........

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...